Poll: Which one?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which one?
Epiphone Sheraton II
5 56%
Epiphone Nick Valensi Riviera
4 44%
Voters: 9.
I'm pretty much ready to buy my next guitar, but I'm having a hard time choosing between these two.

First option is a used MIK Epiphone Sheraton II -95 for 450€ and it comes with SD '59 on bridge and neck, Bone nut and a hard case.

The second option is a new Epiphone Nick Valensi Riviera for 500€, which comes with Gibson P94's on bridge and neck and a frequensator tailpiece.

I think they both look very nice, but it comes down to how they play and sound.
I'm planning to play some Silversun Pickups, Foo fighters, Wolfmother, The Get up kids, Jimmy Eat World and perhaps some AVA on it.
have you ever played a jim adkins(the guy from jimmy eat world) signature tele??
Have/are you able to test them out?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
If your name is wants les paul then you should take a les paul
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
Quote by crohno
have you ever played a jim adkins(the guy from jimmy eat world) signature tele??

No, but they look pretty nice.

Quote by Most_Triumphant
Have/are you able to test them out?

No, not a chance.

Quote by juancito94
Epiphone Sheraton II. In white. Plays amazingg!

There was one used white Sheraton II for sale, but it was all stock. White is my favorite one though
I have a Sheraton ll, and I love it, but I honestly wouldn't buy it without playing it first, especially if you are used to playing a smaller bodied guitar. Its was actually a weird change going from a squire strat to such a large body style, also it is pretty heavy, so there is that to consider.
Quote by slashermaster
If your name is wants les paul then you should take a les paul

I had a Vintage V100, but I sold it. It was really nice, but I wanted to try something different.