Since Im going to get some new gear, a new cab, head and my first sevenstring I dont really have money to buy a new sixstring. So I figured out it would sound better with new pickups and it is a cheaper option than buying a completely new guitar. Im pretty lost when it comes to all these pickups.

This is the guitar:
http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/GRG121
I play mostly Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit. Well, mostly Nu Metal and rock with a lot of cleans. Funk Metal and a little blues.
Im looking for a new Neck and Bridge Pickup. Id like to know wich Low, Mid and High end pickups could fit.
Thank you very much!
most normal-sized humbuckers should fit. what's your budget and what country are you in? (affects prices and availability.) What's your amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I live in sweden. Right now my amp is a Line 6 Spider IV 15 which sucks donkeyballs but it is soon to be replaced with an Engl Gigmaster 15 head and a Mesa Boogie Thiele 1x12. My budget is 2000 swedish kronor, that is 300USD.
Dont buy pups for that Ibby, its a solid little guitar but really isnt worth putting more money into mate.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I'd start hitting pawn shops up, sometimes you can find a sweet deal on a guitar for low and the pawn shops don't know what they have, but be carfull. Sometimes they will rip you off. Tom is right, for an entry level guitar I wouldn't waste money on new pups. Buget and save up for something you want, that's what I did instead buying parts.
Quote by Tom 1.0
Dont buy pups for that Ibby, its a solid little guitar but really isnt worth putting more money into mate.

This. Whereas G-series Ibanez guitars are fantastic FOR THE PRICE ultimately you will be far better off investing in a higher-quality guitar. That being said, in my experience it seems most stock Ibanez pickups are poor anyway..
they arent poor, they are just a Jack of all trade pick ups with medium output

through a nice amp, ibby pups are great for anything you want to play as long as you arent going to extremes IMO

though looking at your sig, I think between us we have enough ibby knowledge to be worth listening too

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
i dunno... i mean if you really like it and have no intention of getting rid of it maybe consider one of the cheaper options like tonerider or irongear. but i wouldn't put any more money into it than that. if even that much, as tom and co are saying.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
well I know my stuff but Im stuck with this gear. My ibby is pretty comfy to play thou. So I should save up for a new guitar instead of buying new pickups?