Page 2 of 4
Quote by badgerific
Depends entirely on the pedal you're looking for. I have pedals for sale which are under $120 but if they're not the type of pedal you want then it's pretty useless. Drop me a PM if there's something you want custom built and I'll sort out a price for you.

sent a PM
Yay for me being a girl guitarist

Current gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Epiphone SG
Samick Fairlane Bass
Line 6 Pod XT live
Line 6 SpiderIV 15 watt amp

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/nos0323
hey man, tried to email you on the email you provided, how much for a phase 90 clone?
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Made Strat with hot rails
Orange Rockerverb 50 MkII
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
I can do you a phase 90 clone using the BYOC kit for £95 including postage to you and painting it. It's a pretty awesome pedal because as well as the standard speed control it also has a depth control, wet/dry mix, resonance knob and a switch to add 2 extra stages of phasing in. If you'd like a straight phase 90 clone then let me know and I'll price it up for you, but to be totally honest because I'll have to source everything myself it probably won't be that much less and will be way less versatile.

Let me know what you think
I'm just looking for a straight up Big Muff Germanium Clone. The only other option I would want is to have it be a double effect with the other side being something like a Univibe, Phaser, or Phase shifter. Could you do that, and if so, how much would that run me to build and ship to America?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
I'm just looking for a straight up Big Muff Germanium Clone. The only other option I would want is to have it be a double effect with the other side being something like a Univibe, Phaser, or Phase shifter. Could you do that, and if so, how much would that run me to build and ship to America?

PM'd
How much would a phaser or a delay be?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100