Page 3 of 4
Just saw this, I'd be interested in a RAT clone as well actually, can I get a quote?
Would it be possible to have a fuzzface circuit and a big muff circuit in one casing with a blend switch between the two circuits? If not the blend switch perhaps two seperately functioning on/off switches? Also do you do Ibanez Maestro fuzz clones?
Strauss!
"I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way." - Gustav Mahler.

Quote by AeolianWolf
absolutely what will said

Yay, my first compliment!
Quote by will42
Would it be possible to have a fuzzface circuit and a big muff circuit in one casing with a blend switch between the two circuits? If not the blend switch perhaps two seperately functioning on/off switches? Also do you do Ibanez Maestro fuzz clones?

A dual fuzz face/big muff pedal is certainly do-able. Here's a video of a fuzz face/big muff that I built for another user here a while ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XCJVtUbJ-E

What do you mean by ibanez maestro fuzz? I'll drop you a PM now to discuss more details
How much would You charge for a pedal that sounds similar to the lead in Cherub Rock?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-KE9lvU810

Been looking for this kind of dirt for quite a while now with my 2 distortion pedals and can't find it.

I'm flat broke right now, but I will definitely contact you in the future when I have some cash. I'll stick the thread.
What sortve price would I be looking at for an echo pedal, with an easily controllable # of repeats and timing?
all my pedals are in north America so I've gotta start again lol.
Ta,
Josh
Oasis nut
Gear: Epiphone Les Paul, Epiphone Ej-200, Peavey Studio Pro 40, Digitech RP55, Boss ME-20. Too many pedals to list.
Latest additions: epiphone ej-200, boss me-20

Quote by DAiMIteHan

Am I old enough to wear this fist in school?
Can you make something like a metronome pedal? like stompbox to start the metronome and stop it , and maybe knobs to adjust speed , beat , etc ? ( there hasn't been any made , but probably cuz not many would want it ) hence i'm looking for one.
Bump for a great pedal builder. I liked my Echobase/Phase90 pedal so much, I ordered a TS-9/DS-1 pedal from him as well.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
^Ditto to that. Amazing Ram's Head Big Muff clone he made me. Really cool custom Bazz Fuss too. I just ordered a Superfuzz clone. Can't wait to get it.
I'm interested in a fuzz pedal with the following:

-Low gain

-No mid scoop (mid boost if possible, but I care primarily about not having the scoop)

-Some way to cut bass and/or some way to boost treble (eg high pass filter? bass cut toggle? treble boost toggle? bass and treble tone controls?) <- This is most important to me.

-If possible, can this be close to as loud as a Swollen Pickle? (Not a deal-breaker at all if you can do everything except this).

Historically, I've preferred the Big Muff and Muff clones, but I'm very open to different sorts of sounds (especially if you feel that something else will be more adaptable to what I'm looking for).

Any thoughts? Is this doable?
Quote by kindadumb
I'm interested in a fuzz pedal with the following:

-Low gain

-No mid scoop (mid boost if possible, but I care primarily about not having the scoop)

-Some way to cut bass and/or some way to boost treble (eg high pass filter? bass cut toggle? treble boost toggle? bass and treble tone controls?) <- This is most important to me.

-If possible, can this be close to as loud as a Swollen Pickle? (Not a deal-breaker at all if you can do everything except this).

Historically, I've preferred the Big Muff and Muff clones, but I'm very open to different sorts of sounds (especially if you feel that something else will be more adaptable to what I'm looking for).

Any thoughts? Is this doable?

Will drop you a PM now
Hey there.

I'm looking for a reverb pedal that features a couple different modes (the usual, like hall, room, plate...) and the "Octoverb" found on Line 6's M5, M9 and M13 stompbox modellers.

It would be used for everything, from light reverb to hugely spacey reverbs, to create ambient sounds (think post-rock stuff).

Is this something you could make?
Thanks
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by badgerific
Sadly not, without going into DSP the only sort of reverb I can make is a spring reverb or a spring reverb emulator. Sorry about that.

No problem. Thanks anyway!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Okay, I have money again now finally. In the meantime, though, I found that my amp is one of the few where it actually sounds good to use fuzz in the effects loop - meaning that I can now use my preamp EQ to accomplish what we were hoping your fuzz pedal design would do.

However, I am interested in coming up with a Russian Muff clone that only has a control for the output volume. I don't want or need a tone circuit at all, and I find that I always keep the "sustain"/distortion knob at the minimum setting at all times anyway. If there's any way to leave out the sustain control and keep the effect at minimum gain at all times, that would be AWESOME.

I might also like to have a toggle switch like the wicker switch on the EHX Tone Wicker Muff, but I'm not sure how that would work without the tone control. I'd really like to keep this down to one knob.
Quote by kindadumb
Okay, I have money again now finally. In the meantime, though, I found that my amp is one of the few where it actually sounds good to use fuzz in the effects loop - meaning that I can now use my preamp EQ to accomplish what we were hoping your fuzz pedal design would do.

However, I am interested in coming up with a Russian Muff clone that only has a control for the output volume. I don't want or need a tone circuit at all, and I find that I always keep the "sustain"/distortion knob at the minimum setting at all times anyway. If there's any way to leave out the sustain control and keep the effect at minimum gain at all times, that would be AWESOME.

I might also like to have a toggle switch like the wicker switch on the EHX Tone Wicker Muff, but I'm not sure how that would work without the tone control. I'd really like to keep this down to one knob.

That will be easily done the tone wicker switch works on the caps in the three sections before the tonestack so we can still add that even if we take it out. Will PM you now
Just wanted to give another shotout to Badgerific for his build quality and his willingness to work with people. Clip of the pedal he built me is on my profile, named "Mittelschmerz Audio Otoschlerosis demo." Specs of the pedal in description.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Can you modify pedals? I know what I want done, I am just not very good at all with a soldering iron. If I could send you my Boss SD-1 and all the components and instructions, would you be interested in the job? prices?

Thanks a load
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

I want your broken/unwanted gear, UK only. Message me!
Quote by TheRiffGod
Can you modify pedals? I know what I want done, I am just not very good at all with a soldering iron. If I could send you my Boss SD-1 and all the components and instructions, would you be interested in the job? prices?

Thanks a load

PM'd. Sorry I took so long. I don't check this forum as often as I used to.

It's best to PM if anyone's interested in anything
Hey mate, I have an idea for a Univox superfuzz with a super-hardon/similar boost circuit in one. But I have an idea for a mod, could you wire the switch that changes between the two different fuzz sounds on the superfuzz to be controlled by a foot switch as opposed to a toggle? Acetone made something similar but they're damn near impossible to find.
I realize. That I hate the sound of guitars
Quote by MarqueeMoon77
Hey mate, I have an idea for a Univox superfuzz with a super-hardon/similar boost circuit in one. But I have an idea for a mod, could you wire the switch that changes between the two different fuzz sounds on the superfuzz to be controlled by a foot switch as opposed to a toggle? Acetone made something similar but they're damn near impossible to find.

Definitely do-able, just dropped you a PM
Is it possable for you to recreate the zakk wylde signiture distortion and overdrive pedal in a combo pedal? If you could that would be great!! Also wanting a guss G style chorus pedal too if possable?