So I some things for sale.

-MXR 6-band eq
-- The pedal itself is in perfect working order. There are a couple of knicks and scratches on it as I've had it for awhile but it still works fine. One of the sliders on it has a little piece broken off of it but it still works fine. Has velcro glued to the bottom.
-$45 shipped

-GFS Tuner pedal
--Works perfectly. In good aesthetic condition. Has velcro glued to the bottom.
-$25 shipped

Akai Intelliphase
--Great condition. Has velcro glued to the bottom. One of the best phasers I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Works perfect.
-$65 shipped

Visual Sound H2O delay/chorus pedal
--Awesome condition and works perfectly. This is a FANTASTIC delay/chorus pedal. I absolutely love it. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is that I'm moving over to a rackmounted rig.
-$110 shipped

Seymour Duncan SH-8 Invader
--Works fine. There is a bit of rust on the pickup itself but I can assure you , this just affects the looks of the pedal, it still works great.
-$50 shipped

I'm in the US, specifically Michigan. I will ship overseas but we will have to make a deal on shipping as I won't pay it all myself. I also have no problem doing a local sale as well.

I am interested in trades. I've recently moved to rack-mounted effects and I still need a rack case. I also need a Furman Power Conditioner for the rack stuff. I also could be interested in a decent 7 string bridge pickup. As far as other things, I'd love a Peavey VTM and I'd be more than willing to throw some cash if you have one

Any offers will be entertained with trades and such and I can supply pictures of whatever you need and can answer any questions you may have.

Thanks!
(Gear in profile)

Yes I do like metal, no I'm not a close minded idiot.
Bump.

Hurry up and get ahold of these before they go on eBay!
(Gear in profile)

It's all good man. I never had problems with its accuracy. It worked fine for me.

I bought it brand new from GFS a few months ago. If you still want a few pics I can e-mail you some.
(Gear in profile)

I'll get them to you when I get back from work later tonight.

Also hurry and grab these before I heard to eBay!
(Gear in profile)