Hi all
I wrote here today about the defective Cort M600 I got : https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1457906
Anyway, on the headstock there was a label "Made in Indonesia".
I heard everywhere those guitars are made in Korea, and generally Korean guitars are good (Ibanez let Cort make some of their guitars in Korea), and Indonesian guitars suck.
So I was thinking, what's going on ? Are Cort guitars really made in Indonesia or I got a fake one from the official distributer in my country?? (BTW the guitar on the display was Indonesian as well !!)
Where did you buy it from?

Edit: A quick google search revealed that the Cort M600 is indeed made in Indonesia
Last edited by W4RP1G at Jul 5, 2011,
Yep that's what I found now too
Does anybody know if there's a difference between the Korean and the Indonesian Corts ? This guitar used to be Korean and all the reviews on M600 are on the Korean model.
My Cort is made in Indonesia and I've had no problems with it at all. No fret buzz, good intonation. Looks like Indonesian Corts are hit or miss.
Kombat Gear:

If it plays well and you aren't having problems.. it shouldn't matter.
          Quote by slickerthnsleek
          YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
          Quote by dxpaintball8000
          long live bucketmark.
          Only a couple of the top Corts are still made in Korea, and of course their Korean plant still makes guitars for some other brands. I believe Samick is the only totally-Korean company now.