Hi guys !

After searching on the internet and looked at the reviews and stuff , i found my kind of guitar.. but i havent tried it because it dont got that many options in fredrikstad and those options i got dont have this guitar.

But i know this forum got alot of people with knowledge and maybe even have tried this guitar !

Guild Gad-40C
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/guild-gad-40c-acoustic-design-series-cutaway-acoustic-electric-guitar-with-case/512093000010000

What do you guys think of this guitar? would be very nice if u could take a look at it and give me a response on it.

Thank you so much,
Robin
it's a nice guitar - i've played a couple in person. got a big sound with just a hint of compression, which i quite like. as with all guild GAD's, the finish is gorgeous, binding and build on the ones i've seen are very nice.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Are you sure you want to pay that kind of money for an instrument you haven't played in person? The feel and sound of a guitar as you're playing it is highly individual and isn't something that can be easily communicated across the internet. If I were you, I'd try and make a road trip to Oslo and spend a day trying out guitars, I think it'll will be worth your while. Good luck!
Quote by kirigoe
Are you sure you want to pay that kind of money for an instrument you haven't played in person? The feel and sound of a guitar as you're playing it is highly individual and isn't something that can be easily communicated across the internet. If I were you, I'd try and make a road trip to Oslo and spend a day trying out guitars, I think it'll will be worth your while. Good luck!

I will go to oslo in a couple of weeks , cause thats when i got time ( 22 july )
so i can keep you updated if i have played any guitars i like.
Just looking at GAD-40 and hear it a little bit on youtube was enough for me to ''fall in love'' with it , but i keep you guys updated

Robin