used the searchbar, only found threads relating to underrated guitarists not songs.

basically i was just watching the music channels through sheer boredom and i realised something, there's songs out there, in the charts, that people don't really give enough credit to.

ok most chart music is manufactured or crap, justin bieber, rebecca black and ndubz to name but three.

but it got me thinking, i really like quite a few Rihanna songs, ones that kind of got brushed aside quite quickly... most notably "disturbia" i thought that was a truly brilliant song that not many people thought was good. it had a good tune, intelligent lyrics and she's got a great voice.

so, pit... what i'm asking is what do you think is a modern (post 2000) chart song that wasn't given the recognition it may have deserved or does deserve?

*inb4 friday by rebecca black and baby by justin bieber jokes*
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
The concept of this thread confuses me.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by SG_dave
But Disturbia was played non stop for a month on the music channels

This

If it's in the charts, doesn't it mean that a lot of people listen to it?
I'M A COWBOY
need you now by lady antebellum was just amazing! And so little airplay time!

really though, i live in their hometown, that song is STILL EVERYWHERE
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Anything from Dream Theater's first album. It's a gem of prog rock.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Nuno Bettencourt is the live guitar player for Rihanna. And that's really all I have to say about that.

*exits thread*
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Dempsey68
used the searchbar, only found threads relating to underrated guitarists not songs.

basically i was just watching the music channels through sheer boredom and i realised something, there's songs out there, in the charts, that people don't really give enough credit to.

ok most chart music is manufactured or crap, justin bieber, rebecca black and ndubz to name but three.

but it got me thinking, i really like quite a few Rihanna songs, ones that kind of got brushed aside quite quickly... most notably "disturbia" i thought that was a truly brilliant song that not many people thought was good. it had a good tune, intelligent lyrics and she's got a great voice.

so, pit... what i'm asking is what do you think is a modern (post 2000) chart song that wasn't given the recognition it may have deserved or does deserve?

*inb4 friday by rebecca black and baby by justin bieber jokes*

You do know she didn't write that song herself right?
sigh...
Quote by GibsonMan321
Nuno Bettencourt is the live guitar player for Rihanna. And that's really all I have to say about that.

*exits thread*

Yeah, I was astounded when I found that out. I'm not sure whether to be happy about it or not.
Language is the heart's lament, a weak attempt to circumvent the loneliness inherent in the search for permanence.
Quote by GibsonMan321

*exits thread*

Man, I used to love that guy... He has the coolest signature guitar ever too!
Quote by GibsonMan321

*exits thread*

$$$
The Funeral... Band Of Horses
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

Quote by Dragforce92
The Funeral... Band Of Horses

Oh yes. This. So bloody bad.