How much could i get for my used Bugera 333xl and my 4x12 Bugera cab both in excellent condition!?!? i need new shit and the bugera just sounds like plastic
What kind of speakers are in your cabinet? I've heard that Bugera speakers are pretty cheap, so that could be your problem.
Rig:
Jackson SLSMG/Ibanez S470QS/Charvel DS-1 -> JCA100H/BV50H -> Carvin V212

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Some of my farts last longer than Axe does.
Search Ebay and Craigslist for Bugera 333xl and 4x12 cab. See the prices they're going for used. Sell at a similar price.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
i'll give you $13.74
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
The 333XL head is a very nice sounding head. The problem is the cab you have....... well sucks. You need to just buy a new cab with diecent speakers in it. Avatar cabs are really nice and cheap too. You could even go with a 2x12 and it would sound fine. I know that most people want a 4x12 though, if for nothing else the wow factor.
I have a 333 and a Krank rev 4x12 and my bugera will hang with a Dual Recto and a JVM and not have any problems.
But seriously you cab is what the problem is they just suck, crap speakers and a partical board cab (WTF!).

EDIT: You'd be lucky to get $400-450 for the pair, because Bugeras don't have a good resale on them, unless you have a buddy that you can sell it to.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Jul 5, 2011,
Quote by Robbgnarly
The 333XL head is a very nice sounding head. The problem is the cab you have....... well sucks. You need to just buy a new cab with diecent speakers in it. Avatar cabs are really nice and cheap too. You could even go with a 2x12 and it would sound fine. I know that most people want a 4x12 though, if for nothing else the wow factor.
I have a 333 and a Krank rev 4x12 and my bugera will hang with a Dual Recto and a JVM and not have any problems.
But seriously you cab is what the problem is they just suck, crap speakers and a partical board cab (WTF!).

QFT

Im gonna go ahead and recommend a carvin 2x12 cabinet. they are relatively cheap, and you can order them with v30s if youd like to pay a little extra.
Rig:
Jackson SLSMG/Ibanez S470QS/Charvel DS-1 -> JCA100H/BV50H -> Carvin V212

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Some of my farts last longer than Axe does.
Quote by Robbgnarly

EDIT: You'd be lucky to get $400-450 for the pair, because Bugeras don't have a good resale on them, unless you have a buddy that you can sell it to.

lets be realistic here. first off nothing sounds like a recto but a recto, the 333XL IIRC isn't even tube rectified. the marshall JVM IMO dones't even sound that great (and IMO surely isn't worth the price).

your bugera sounds likea JSX, not a recto, not a jvm, and i have played all of those amps and its just doesn't happen. no.

but as far as resale, i have seen a bugera head on CL that hasn't sold and the guy keeps relisting it over and over and hasn't sold it for a month or longer. i think hes only asking like $250 for the head. sometimes its hard to sell everything, and we are in a buyers market in terms of used gear.

having said that, i doubt the cab would get you more than $200. i got an avatar 4x12" with two V30's and two EVH sig speakers on CL for $200.

/rant.

TS:if you are unhappy with your tone, it could be just the speakers. bring your head into a shop and play through a few different cabs with YOUR head, and see if that gets you where it wants you, you pick up a better cabinet and decide to keep the amp.

please know that not i am not a bugera hater, i do not own one or will ever buy one, but they are decent, especially for the musician on a budget.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/