Well I was trying to learn "pull harder on...." by trivium, because I need a song to play for my teacher. But I think it's too much for me right now. I have about a week to learn a different song, and I can't think of anything. :/

Any suggestions? I've only been playing for about 4 months.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.
Carnivore - Angry Neurotic Catholics

pretty easy thrash song.
"When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die"
Hourglass - Lamb of God. Seems like you're into metalcore-ish kinda stuff, so try that, or some Killswitch Engage. My Curse would be a good one.
Language is the heart's lament, a weak attempt to circumvent the loneliness inherent in the search for permanence.
This may sound obvious, but just learn something you really want to learn. Go through your music collection and listen to the guitar in several songs you like or want to learn to play, decide whether you think you can do it, and look up a tab to start getting an idea of how you'd play it.

I'd also highly recommend looking up live performances and watching the guitarist as much as possible. Sometimes, you'll find that the tab is right; other times, the tab is only partially correct and watching the guitarist play live can help fill in blanks/correct some of the errors. Of course, some tabs are just completely wrong, but again, watching it played live should help immensely.
[quote="'[Arran"]']Hourglass - Lamb of God. Seems like you're into metalcore-ish kinda stuff, so try that, or some Killswitch Engage. My Curse would be a good one.
Dude....i totally thought about doing My Curse before I started the thread...weird lol. I guess I could do that, I really really really like that song anyway. I love Killswitch Engage anyway. In Waves is another good choice.

And yeah I usually go through my collection of songs and that's how I try and pick songs to play. I thought I could do Pull Harder... but it kind of frustrated me to do. Thanks for the tip on watching live performances!
Live version of Texas Flood by SRV
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan