Hey guys, long story short, I've been going back and downloading a whole lot of podcasts a radio station here does and saving the acoustic songs for a friend of mine living overseas. However, a couple of podcasts have since disappeared and the performances are only available through an embedded video on the site.

I've tried a whole lot of stuff like 'Flash rippers' and whatnot, but I can't find any way to actually download the video.
An alternative, of course, is to just record the sound on my computer, but my computer won't record anything except the microphone, which of course is full of background noise.

This is a link to an example of what I'm trying to download:
http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/media/s2237037.htm

So if anyone has any idea how to download the video, just for the audio, or a way for me to fix my microphone on my computer to record it, I'll be very grateful

Thanks!
there's a way to rip whatever sound is coming through your sound card straight to your computer in whatever format you want. I don't know ho though, I'm sorry. Maybe a bit of googling could help.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
there's a way to rip whatever sound is coming through your sound card straight to your computer in whatever format you want. I don't know ho though, I'm sorry. Maybe a bit of googling could help.

Sweet, I'll do some more googling and see what I can find.
Take a stereo 1/8" cable, and connect one end to your sound out jack.
Then connect the other end to the sound input jack.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
you can use a program called audacity to record with good quality the sound coming out of your speakers (not ur mic), its open source so its free, and its really easy to use and install, try it
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Tyler, every time you make a thread, it HAS to be something to do with Triple J.

y u do dis?

Well, Triple J basically made me who I am today in terms of music taste
I'm basically addicted to it.
Quote by tyler_j
Well, Triple J basically made me who I am today in terms of music taste
I'm basically addicted to it.

Ah, well, at least it isn't Pitchfork.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Ah, well, at least it isn't Pitchfork.

I might like Neutral Milk Hotel, but I'm not a fan of Pitchfork