Dang man, I'd go for the Active Jazz Bass. That's a sweet piece lol. I've played active jazz 4 strings, and they've got a great tone. Also, the neck is more narrow than your typical 5 string (great for small handed players like me, haha)
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
I'd suggest you start trying out basses. With only those links to work off of all we can really tell you is which ones we like and that you should pick the one you like best. They're different basses that have different things going for them, and the feel and sound different, so get out there and try them for yourself.

Although I will say if you're interested in Lakland Skylines, I'd suggest you pony up the extra dough and get a used 55-02 instead of a 55-01.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by Tostitos
Although I will say if you're interested in Lakland Skylines, I'd suggest you pony up the extra dough and get a used 55-02 instead of a 55-01.

^This.

The Skyline will have the best five-string neck of the bunch, and if you can find one of the older South Korean-made 55-02s, grab it. You'll hang onto that one for a long time.

All of the basses you've listed are pretty good.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by Tostitos

+2
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!