So I noticed today that my teeth are staining....which doesn't make sense to me because I have not changed the foods I eat, I don't drink pop or coffee, I brush my teeth regularly (haven't changed my brushing habits either). The only thing I have changed within the past month or two is that I now use Crest Pro Health mouth wash in the morning and before I go to bed. why the hell are my teeth staining then?! I'm 23 if that has anything to do with it
Quote by anthsband
So I noticed today that my teeth are staining....which doesn't make sense to me because I have not changed the foods I eat, I don't drink pop or coffee, I brush my teeth regularly (haven't changed my brushing habits either). The only thing I have changed within the past month or two is that I now use Crest Pro Health mouth wash in the morning and before I go to bed. why the hell are my teeth staining then?! I'm 23 if that has anything to do with it

If that is the only thing you have changed, I suggest you switch back to whatever you were doing before and see if it improves.

Edit: http://www.dental-picture-show.com/teeth_bleaching/a2_teeth_staining_causes.html

And talk to your dentist.
Last edited by metal4eva_22 at Jul 5, 2011,
holy shit. I just searched on yahoo "crest pro health mouthwash" and under recommended searches "crest pro health lawsuit" came up.......wadya know......most people that use that mouth wash ended up getting stains on their teeth.......mother ****ers.....I finally decide to take care of my teeth a little better than usual and thats my luck
If the lawsuit comes from 2005, How is this shit still being sold?!?
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by Baby Joel
Drink bleach. That stuff really makes your teeth white.

OKAY!!!!
Quote by Baby Joel
Drink bleach. That stuff really makes your teeth white.

damn, I should try that.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking