Page 1 of 2
Hey pit

What songs are you a secret fan of. Songs you know everyone thinks is shite and crappy, but you love them anyway.

Mine is nearly all songs by Taylor swift....

I know I should be ashamed...

I'm sorry pit
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Quote by genghisgandhi
Slipknot's first two albums.

Trollololololol
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Anything by Coldplay
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Friday
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
weird, i though this thread would be about songs that you like even though based off the genre or artist or whatever you shouldn't like them. like if someone hates symphonic black metal, and has never liked a single song by Dimmu Borgir, but then one day they heard a song by them and were like "whoa this is awesome" but then they never like another song by that band or style or genre, just that one song. that's what i though this thread would be about.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
According to UG I shouldn't like Grinderman. Does that count?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by theogonia777
weird, i though this thread would be about songs that you like even though based off the genre or artist or whatever you shouldn't like them. like if someone hates symphonic black metal, and has never liked a single song by Dimmu Borgir, but then one day they heard a song by them and were like "whoa this is awesome" but then they never like another song by that band or style or genre, just that one song. that's what i though this thread would be about.

That's a better idea.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Mother****ing muse. (I hang out with a bunch of metalheads, it's looked down upon)
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
I shouldn't like "Shiny Happy People", 'cuz it's like the gayest song ever (in every sense of the word), but I jam that shit loud & proud.

Quote by HowToFly
Friday

You lie sir.

Pretty much everything by Madonna.

and like a G6 by Far East Movement... it grew on me
I'm not embarrassed by any of the music I listen to, but most people make fun of me for liking pop music. I can't help it! Everything from Katy Perry to Lady Gaga to Rihanna to f*ckin Paula Abdul, I love it.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

No, because he's not lame. He's awesome and manly as fuck.

His music is just fucking terrible.

OT: LMFAO

dat house beat
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by BurningStarlV
Watch Silence of the Lambs.

yea i remember that scene in silence of the lambs
disturbing it was

ive got to say i love prince purple rain some may consider that to be a guilty pleasure dont know but he is a bad man on guitar lol
Quote by BurningStarlV
Watch Silence of the Lambs.

Lol, I was just going to say that like... "Dude, that's a parody..."
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by Duffman123
I'm not ashamed of any of the music I listen too.

This.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
My brother thinks I'm gay because I like Nena and Kim Wilde. What a douche.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by theogonia777

That's what I hoped, but since it's not, I'll say I like a bit of Kesha

and +1 on Like a G6. I'm gonna listen to it now
I don't have any music like this, except one band. I'm very open, and don't look down on any music. If it's not my thing? Fine. A band/song that people look down on? I can still like it. Fuck your judgements. Whatever.

But I love Hyper Crush.

It's so trashy, and materialistic, and catchy, and fun, and dirty, and ridiculous, and marvelous. Every time I listen to it, I think, "Why do I like this? It's so bad."

Then I listen to the whole mixtape, and move on to the album.

It's just so infectious. It's like the herpes of music. But you still go back to slurp on its genitals again a few days later. It's like herpes laced with heroin. You know you shouldn't, but you can't stop yourself.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
How does Goodbye Horses bring Clerks to mind instead of Silence of the Lambs? Thats just weird, and kind of wrong. For some reason I like that Just Dance song, and I also like the piano in that Vanessa Carlton song.
I had the original pokemon soundtrack on my ipod for the longest time......
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by The Picker
ET by Katy Perry

Hell yeah, that song is awesome. And I like some of Rihanna's songs too
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
That song about it being Friday by Katy Perry...I like the saxophone in it, that's as far as it goes.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
"Guilty pleasure" music is idiotic. If you are so hung up on liking "good" and "cool" music, you need to lighten the hell up and quit taking yourself so seriously.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Wow, except for this. If you like Grinderman, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

The Bad Seeds are cool, though.
Last edited by due 07 at Jul 6, 2011,
Page 1 of 2