Never had to replace the basplate before. one of the brass wings broke off.

i found some but there are 52mm and 50mm. what does that refer to? how do i find out which i need?

also, opinions on brass vs nickel?

Last edited by xadioriderx at Jul 6, 2011,
I think that is the width at the bridge of the guitar 52 is called "f-spaced" since it is used on fender guitars, gibsons for example are 50. just measure the width of the bridge between the 2 E strings, probably will be 50mm.