the next time you meet a girl, just **** her. if she doesn't put out, **** her. move on. chances are she was just going to hurt you anyway.

you don't mean anything to me these days
just know that you forced me to adapt to my surroundings
and when i'm encircled by people who fade by their own choice
or out of necessity
i find it easier to stop caring altogether.

it doesn't matter if i'm right or wrong.
(your you blame ****ed up fault. i
can't stop these words from popping up.)
this is a pursuit i've given up on.
the prey isn't worth my prowl.
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn

"the next time you meet a girl, just **** her. if she doesn't put out, **** her. move on. chances are she was just going to hurt you anyway"

Interesting point of view. Women as a commodity, dont give you what you want then leave, especially if your only after one thing.

I would have read further, but after this I also stopped caring, about your point of view
Really good, doesn't mention why the anger is there though.
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
I honestly don't like your point of view but the lyrics are alright.
That's awfully presumptuous of you, Frontman. I don't feel the need to explain anything about N, the girl who lead me on and shattered two friendships over a guy; A, the ***** who ignored my warnings not to **** that prick who just wanted to get with any and everyone he could; A2, the girl who also lead me on before I discovered she was into someone else the entire time; E, the girl who blatantly lied to me about her view on relationship and promptly started dating the guy she had her eye on the day after I took her out on a date; or J, the girl who swears we can be friends but who constantly avoids me and blows me off but will never admit that she's wrong for how she acts.

I love how you ignored the entire point of that introductory sentence, though. Here's one from Joey for you. "Ain't feel what the pencil scripts? Then eight times outta ten, you ain't been through shit."

Frankly, I don't care if you stopped caring. I would rather someone like you not read my work.
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn

To be honest, I did read what you wrote, and I'll happily say it very good, particularly the line "and when i'm encircled by people who fade by their own choice
or out of necessity".

That line alone really impressed me.

Its just that your introductory line instantly portrayed you in a negative light.

I'ev read your response and the N,A, B,Q thing and to be honest none of it sounds that bad. The majority of it is just girls making there own choices and mistakes, its up to them as you dont say they actually were with you.

You cant condone treating people (or girls) badly because you feel you've been hard done by, when in reality it sounds like you read into things to much and get hung up on things that dont seem to have anything to do with you. (let her screw that prick who just wanted to get with any and everyone he could) its her mistake to make.

Now lets play nice.
I understand your point of view and am appreciative that you explained it. However, I hold both my friends and my significant others up to certain standards, and when those standards are not met, I either distance myself or break them off.

Once I'm subjected to a relentless barrage of girls whose sole purpose when in my vicinity is to **** with me and hurt me, I stop caring about how stressed they are over school and sick family members and whether or not they're making the right choice with their major; instead I'll just focus on whether or not they'd be dtf.

Call me heartless, but I know that I'm right, at least in my own situation. And I know I can speak for many other guys, especially those who've been through a lot worse than me: cheating spouses, abortions, abuse victims.

I've had my share of pain over cruel bitches. If I were straight up and they knew I wasn't interested in their problems and didn't care when they cried on my shoulder, I would have been a lot better off.

I'm rambling now. But just know that I wouldn't say such things unless I had good reason to, and believe me, I have good reason to.

This is clearly a difference in opinion and perspective.

Having experienced some of the more severe relationship issues you've mentioned, this leads me to see your issues as frivolous, something I'd simply brush off.

However, this doesnt discount that these aren't frivolous in your experience and as such matter to you, and I understand and respect that.

Either way, if this experience is leading you to produce such great writing then maybe in some context these issues are been turned into a positive.

My main point was that every potential friend/partner deserves a chance, and thus the generalisation against everyone is not justified.

I have also enjoyed this conversation into the experience/view behind this piece of work, as it has really helped me appreciate what you have written.

Hopefully everyone else will read our debate and will also gain greater insight into what you have written.

Thank you
FrontmanShields