I was shocked with no results in the search bar!

Anyways,
I've been doing alot of drifting recently. And it rained pretty good yesterday and stopped soon after. So I went out on some four lane country highways and back roads and got some pretty good action. Some sweet wide 90 degree turns and 180s.

Then today, I found a sweet non-busy traffic circle. Came into the traffic circle, went wide and drifted the entire circle back around to where I came into. The sequels were awesome

Any awesome stories?
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by FryingNemo
There's seriously going to be a thread about this?

Well nobody seems to care I guess. Drifting is a big thing around here. Apparently not anywhere else.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Drifting is a big thing in England? Never heard of anyone doing it either in Hampshire or Bristol.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
Quote by bluekirby7
I was shocked with no results in the search bar!

Anyways,
I've been doing alot of drifting recently. And it rained pretty good yesterday and stopped soon after. So I went out on some four lane country highways and back roads and got some pretty good action. Some sweet wide 90 degree turns and 180s.

Then today, I found a sweet non-busy traffic circle. Came into the traffic circle, went wide and drifted the entire circle back around to where I came into. The sequels were awesome

Any awesome stories?

There's a dedicated car thread.

Don't drift on public roads. You give the rest of us a bad name.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I highly doubt you are actually "drifting"

you are likely power sliding sir, most people are not aware of this and if i come of as a dick i am sorry i just have to correct people on it constantly

also, car thread
Quote by Phalen123

you are likely power sliding sir, most people are not aware of this and if i come of as a dick i am sorry i just have to correct people on it constantly

also, car thread

Nothing in his post would have strictly distinguished the two. Which is why you have to have assumed he was stupid in making your post. Which is why you actually are a dick, and don't just come off as one.
Do it on a controlled track, not on public roads. I know people who have been seriously injured and almost killed because of drifters (one of our roads is a 'hotspot' for drifting, and it also has one of the highest fatality rates in the state).

Nothing against 'drifting', but endangering other people to do a bit of sliding is extremely selfish and irresponsible. Rant over.
Quote by Phalen123

also, car thread

Why do people feel the need to say "sir" when they are pretty much just being a dick.

look how polite and sophisticated you are'

OT: Ive been to a few drift races. There actually pretty fun to watch.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL