I've been working on a concept album for a while now, produced entirely in FL Studio 9. Tonight, I finally completed the title track from the album, titled Resolution, and I'd like to post it here for you guys to check out. Unfortunately, I'm still without any means to record using my guitar, but until then I hope it's okay that I post my instrumental work. It's probably not the best jam material, but hey, if it inspires you -- rock out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OMQS7HXCSI

This is my first completed track, and once Resolution is complete, it will be my very first album. It began as a challenge to create a full album in 5 hours, but blossomed into something more over time. It's taken a long time to finally produce something I feel is worth sharing with the world at large, but here it is. Looking forward to feedback!
Thanks for responding, nonetheless. I think I'm coming to realize that it's not many people's kind of music... I've never noticed, because I love pretty much all music. I'm a rarity.
Hrm. I know it's supposed to be instrumental, but for some reason, I really really want a singer with that. I think it would be... what's the word... awesome? :P
Quote by nolifeXD
Hrm. I know it's supposed to be instrumental, but for some reason, I really really want a singer with that. I think it would be... what's the word... awesome? :P

Believe me, if I could get this audio interface and microphone working, I would love nothing more than to change this from an instrumental album to a vocal one.

I've always thought it begs for a vocal somewhat in the style of Trent Reznor. In fact, the whole album -- despite sounding very unlike anything Trent would put out -- could be set to depraved, emotive vocals.

Maybe it will happen. You have a very good point.
If you get that stuff working, shoot me a pm or something. I definitely wanna hear it.
I tried getting my interface to work tonight, but still had no success. I posted a thread on their support forum -- as they wouldn't allow me to register the damn thing and contact technical support directly -- so I guess it's the waiting game for me.

In the meantime, this was another random track I cooked up a few weeks ago. It's not done by any means, but I figure I'll drop the link here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnA9WvhqBKw