Quote by Zeletros
It's bad quality, and I believe off rhythm at some parts

ya the rhythm is off at a couple spots cuz i recorded drums last, as far as quality I just distorted the vocals a little everything elese sounds clean to me?
Quote by SparkitUp
ya the rhythm is off at a couple spots cuz i recorded drums last, as far as quality I just distorted the vocals a little everything elese sounds clean to me?

Well if you get what I mean, it doesn't sound professional at all.
well i'm not professional... Why even post on here if you have nothing helpful to say?
TURN THE GUITARS DOWN!! holy shit they were loud. turn them down and add some reverb. reverb adds the illusion of space between the music and the listener, so it sounds more ear friendly. do that.

the distorted vocals were a nice touch, but i honestly could barely hear them after the intro. dont turn them up. turn the guitars down.

is there a bass guitar there?

the song itself wasnt bad. a good example of "less is more". you arent trying to blow us away with how fast you can play, which is a good thing.

c4c? in my sig.
Very bad recording...
It looks like everyone before me covered what was wrong with it, so I'm not going into that too much but the distorted vocals was a nice touch and you do have pretty nice guitar tone!

Tell me how you recorded and mixed this!
The song itself was pretty good though! Now if you just recorded it properly, it would be much better! Keep it up!

C4C
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1458045
Quote by westley23j
TURN THE GUITARS DOWN!! holy shit they were loud. turn them down and add some reverb. reverb adds the illusion of space between the music and the listener, so it sounds more ear friendly. do that.

the distorted vocals were a nice touch, but i honestly could barely hear them after the intro. dont turn them up. turn the guitars down.

is there a bass guitar there?

the song itself wasnt bad. a good example of "less is more". you arent trying to blow us away with how fast you can play, which is a good thing.

c4c? in my sig.

Thanks for the advice, I added reverb and lowered the guitars and it sounds a lot better, I re uploaded it lemme know what you think

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/SparkitUp/music/all/play1019792
Quote by Evil_Magician
Very bad recording...
It looks like everyone before me covered what was wrong with it, so I'm not going into that too much but the distorted vocals was a nice touch and you do have pretty nice guitar tone!

Tell me how you recorded and mixed this!
The song itself was pretty good though! Now if you just recorded it properly, it would be much better! Keep it up!

C4C
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1458045

I recorded it using a mr-8 digital multitrack and then uploaded it and edited it together with audacity
Nice song...work on your mix and it will sound much better...try doing the drums first or 2nd in the recording proces...
sounds ALOT better! it doesnt hurt now. hahaha. now i would say turn the drums up a bit :-D great improvement!. mind a c4c?
Quote by Pink Mist
Nice song...work on your mix and it will sound much better...try doing the drums first or 2nd in the recording proces...

Thanks, I just wonder how to make the fills fit properly if I record the drums first? is there a easy method to it?

Quote by westley23j
sounds ALOT better! it doesnt hurt now. hahaha. now i would say turn the drums up a bit :-D great improvement!. mind a c4c?

Thanks, I think I need an account in order to comment? I gotta run to work but i'l sing up later tonight and comment
Last edited by SparkitUp at Jul 6, 2011,