Poll: Superman vs. Darth Vader
Poll Options
View poll results: Superman vs. Darth Vader
Superman
12 55%
Darth Vader
10 45%
Voters: 22.
Well we had the superman vs. batman thread a long time ago: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546178. But that was a pretty simple choice. Now its harder. My friends and I just couldn't come up with the answer so now I am asking you UG!

So who would win in a fight and why: Superman or Darth Vader?
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Superman obviously. Unless Darth Vader gets hold of kryptonite then there's no possible way he could win.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Superman's only weaknesses are kryptonite and magic if I recall. Darth Vader has neither = Vader gets roflstomped and thrown into deep space.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
No Vs threads

*d'ported*
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
No Vs threads

*d'ported*

Are you kidding? This is hardly grounds for such a closing. Its an innocent thread.

I still say darth vader. whats superman gonna do when he gets cut in half with a lightsaber?
Quote by axethrower13

Quote by ozzyismetal

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Darth Vader is human, his body is fragile, I don't think he can do much against superman

Quote by Its So Easy
Are you kidding? Where is that rule here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=891308 or here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=748419.

I still say darth vader. whats superman gonna do when he gets cut in half with a lightsaber?

That is if you assume that a lightsaber can actually cut him, which it probably can't, and superman can fry him with his laser-vision before he even notices him
Last edited by Zeletros at Jul 6, 2011,
Guess Superman hasn't got the Force :x
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by Its So Easy
Are you kidding? This is hardly grounds for such a closing. Its an innocent thread.

If his eyeball can stop a bullet from a gatling gun what the hell is a laser going to do?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Its So Easy

Originally Posted by Its So Easy
Are you kidding? Where is that rule here: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ad.php?t=891308 or here http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ad.php?t=748419.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89130

ALSO, NO VERSUS THREADS.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jul 6, 2011,
Depends on if the lightsaber can cut through superman's flesh.
Check out my band Disturbed
I have one thing to say: FORCE CHOKE.

Superman ain't got shit on the force.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by StewieSwan
Depends on if the lightsaber can cut through superman's flesh.

Yup, that's really all it boils down to. I'd like for Vader to win, but the cheapness of the character makes me think Superman would.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by The Rules! (Updated January 2011)
No 'versus' threads
- This means no threads like 'Which is worse: Fall Out Boy or Panic! At The Disco' and 'Peanut butter or Jam?'. These threads nearly always incite really pointless arguments that we don't want in the Pit.
Punishment: The thread will be closed.

Just by the way
Quote by doomded
I have one thing to say: FORCE CHOKE.

Superman ain't got shit on the force.

FYI Superman can comfortably exist in a vacuum. Unless mydichlorians(?) in your blood is magic you're ****ed.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by sam b
Just by the way

I know but its not like I'm doing Jonas Brothers Vs. Rebecca Black. Its a simple question of hero or villain. These kind of threads are harmless.
Quote by axethrower13

Quote by ozzyismetal

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Quote by Its So Easy
I know but its not like I'm doing Jonas Brothers Vs. Rebecca Black. Its a simple question of hero or villain. These kind of threads are harmless.

The fact is though, it is a versus thread and it has been reported so I don't know why people continually are posting in here (barre this one)

NO POSTING IN REPORTED THREADS
- Once a thread has been reported (using the report button underneath the first post of the thread) and someone has posted "*reported*" in the thread, you are no longer allowed to post in it.
- There is a 2-minute window in which people will not be punished for posting that they have reported a thread which has already been reported.
- Posting in a spam thread for any reason other than reporting it is unacceptable and will be considered spam. If a thread has already been reported, just leave it alone and a moderator will get to it ASAP.
Punishment: Decided by the moderator. This usually results in a warning.

Edit: Not trying to be a dick, why would I be to a fellow GN' R fan just trying to save people some warnings etc
Quote by lambofgod127

Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jul 6, 2011,
Since Superman's speed/reaction time is close to that of the Flash, you're gonna tell me that, even if a light saber could cut him, Darth Vader would actually be able to swing it fast enough to hit him?
Darth Vader doesn't stand a change against superman. He'd just cut him in half with his lasers.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?