Hi guys,

I'm looking for somebody who'd be interested in creating a logo for me, free of charge, for my latest musical venture. All copyright will be kept with the designer, and if anything takes off, money will be discussed in regards to the usage, and future art work too. Artist keeps all credit and will be credited with every use age.

Let me know if anybody's interested...
heres a free logo

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by jampottt
Hi guys,

I'm looking for somebody who'd be interested in creating a logo for me, free of charge, for my latest musical venture. All copyright will be kept with the designer, and if anything takes off, money will be discussed in regards to the usage, and future art work too. Artist keeps all credit and will be credited with every use age.

Let me know if anybody's interested...

Hi guys, can somebody who's spent many years, and large volumes of money in terms of school fees, do something for me for free? I'll give you money if I ever become famous! Which I probably won't, but whatever. Gimme freebies!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I'm a draughtsman, I can draw you a house.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I don't see why people assume that making a logo is really hard work, you just need the right software and a bit of experience...
Provide no links to said project,
Provide no information about pay
Provide very little information on what you want

We're on to a winner here.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Maybe a Guitar website might not be the place to find these kind of people?
Quote by Zeletros
I don't see why people assume that making a logo is really hard work, you just need the right software and a bit of experience...

Well if you're any good at design, you'll actually go to effort to make something good (often by hand), rather than type some letters into a pre-set font and add some generic grunge background.

Plus you have to go through endless modifications with a client before you settle on something.
There's a reason people pay huge money for these things, so I wouldn't expect a pro to just give out freebies
I just went along and assumed your band name was Razorwire Kitten.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Last edited by abdulalhazred at Jul 6, 2011,

i made this.

but if i made you something, it would look like this:
Attachments:
logo.jpeg
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.