Hey guys.

I pretended to sleep once and I answered in broken english to the ticketchecking guy, and he just let me off the next stop and it was all good.

How do you eat YOURS? (pun intended)
I pay the guy.

Stop being a dick and pay for your ride, or go buy a car.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I'm not a horrible abomination.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
I buy the ticket because I'm not a douche.

Well I am, but in this scenario I would not be.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
I buy child tickets.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Dress like the ticket collector, you have 2 choices. Pretend to work until you get to your stop, or take a ticket and use it as your own.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Stop? Trains? Ticket fare? THIS IS AMUUURICA!
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by thisguythereyea
Im dissapointed in the lack of dicks in the pit.

You seem to make up for it.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

I just feel really uncomfortable sitting there without a ticket knowing someone could come up any moment. But on long journeys I'd book in advance anyway, it's only on shorter journeys when I can't buy a ticket before getting on that it's an issue.
Quote by thisguythereyea
How do you eat YOURS? (pun intended)

What's the pun?
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by cptcomet
What's the pun?

My best guess was that sometimes food is called fare.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

I have a gold card for the train, great ruse if you try to use it on the tube, as it obviously doesn`t work, and the barrier monkey just lets you through without checking. Hell, I pay nearly 2 grand for my ticket, the odd freebee makes it much better value.
Quote by thisguythereyea
Im dissapointed in the lack of dicks in the pit.

Yet another thread about gays...
I walk really close behind the person in front of me so the gate at the train station doesn't close.

Saves me two bucks brah

But I feel terrible afterwards
Ameirca ftw.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by abdulalhazred
You seem to make up for it.

Youre not god, you dont know me. HUUUUU0000H

Had hoped someone would have a 100 percent way of making it on public transport.

And there was no pun.
Quote by thisguythereyea
Youre not god, you dont know me. HUUUUU0000H

Had hoped someone would have a 100 percent way of making it on public transport.

And there was no pun.

There is, and I already stated it in the first post.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I generally do cos I feel bad if I do the slightest immoral thing, and I'd never be able to carry it off.

I know a guy who gets to work every morning by public transport (used to be on trains loads) so he knew how to just saunter onto a train and get off without a ticket easily, like he'd know the intensity of checks at the hour he'd get on so he'd be able to size up if he needed to buy a ticket or if he'd get away without it. (Like if the conductor wouldn't make it down to one end of the train before his stop or something.)
I like to troll the ticket collector and make a huge show out of nervously double checking every single pocket where I know my ticket is not, getting his hopes up at the prospect of catching a fare evader, only to dash them to pieces by eventually producing a perfectly valid ticket.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
I like to troll the ticket collector and make a huge show out of nervously double checking every single pocket where I know my ticket is not, getting his hopes up at the prospect of catching a fare evader, only to dash them to pieces by eventually producing a perfectly valid ticket.

I like to be directly behind guys like you. I start doing the same thing, and by this time the ticket collector is so ticked off, he just goes onto the next person.

Also, if there are no cops around, jump the subway turnstile, brah.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

i just buy a transit pass every month. that way i never have to worry about paying for the skytrain or the bus
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*