Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
sounds great man i like the song too

Thanx i've been buying adspace on facebook and plays on last.fm for Scissors. We're getting ready to hit a real studio to record a full length album soon.
Wow, the mixing and sound quality is really good for a bedroom recording... it's better than a lot of demos i've heard anyway

The song is quite catchy as well, was this a band or a solo thing?
Periphery, love that shit!
Quote by AvengedESP
Wow, the mixing and sound quality is really good for a bedroom recording... it's better than a lot of demos i've heard anyway

The song is quite catchy as well, was this a band or a solo thing?

Thanx for checking it out.
The drums are programmed with Beatcraft. (if you didn't notice that then i did my job haha)

It's a band effort besides a drummer. I've been helping these guys demo their record out and they asked me to join up. I had to quit my last band that was very close to getting signed 2 years ago so i figured with these catchy songs i would have a shot at it again. Now i'm putting everything i learned on the road from my last project into this one.
I was just gonna ask how the drums were done in your bedroom, simulators are getting very close to the real thing lately ^^ did you use a cab/mic setup for the guitars or was it done digitally?

Nice, i hope you guys do well
Periphery, love that shit!
Quote by AvengedESP
I was just gonna ask how the drums were done in your bedroom, simulators are getting very close to the real thing lately ^^ did you use a cab/mic setup for the guitars or was it done digitally?

Nice, i hope you guys do well

I actually recorded the bass with a Pod X3. The guitars were the Herbert + Mesa 4x12 mic'd with a single SM57. The octave solo on Scissors has about 7 or 8 guitars going at the same time. Careful layering.
2 of the harmonies on the solo may have been the pod. I forget exactly how many guitars were going on there.