I'm a classical guitarist and I've been hired to play at a wedding but this is the first one I've done! I'm doing the lot, the precession in and out, signing of the register and the reception afterwards. I'm basically curious as to people's thoughts on what songs I should play for all of it, I've only got about an hour worth of repertoire at the moment and may need to boost it to two hours!
I'm thinking about Canon in D for the precession at the moment but am open to many more for me to suggest.
Any help would be very very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance everyone
Opeth - Tool - Ephel Duath - Cynic
well you better get crackin. canon is a staple a must do. i guess if you are doing the reception they will want to dance so play music that they can dance to. im not sure about just doing the classical guitar but much luck to you and congrats!
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
If you only have an hours worth of music then you are not ready for a wedding gig, my band plays weddings and we have a minimum of 4 hours of music.
Air on the G string.
Easy to adlib if finger picking so you can take the basic one on this site and embelish it a little.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by sstony
If you only have an hours worth of music then you are not ready for a wedding gig, my band plays weddings and we have a minimum of 4 hours of music.

You're probably right but it's a budget wedding and I'm a budget option to be honest.
My hour of repertoire is stuff that I'm very solid with though and so I can easily expand on it with songs that I'm a little dodgy with at the moment to more than I need by the time of the wedding, I'd just like to get ideas for more songs rather than re-learning ones I won't need lol!

Thanks NotSoAirJordan and Silent murder though, those seem like very good options! I've just learned Jesu actually but I'll definitely check out those others
I also know what you mean though jester so I might bring out my steel-string for a few songs too.

Other songs I'm planning on doing are Bach's Cello Suite Prelude, Tarrega's Lagrima and Adelita and Brouwer's Un Dia De Noviembre among others
Opeth - Tool - Ephel Duath - Cynic