Critting as I listen:

Good opening riffs.

The clean part would definitely suit vocals, same goes for pretty much everything after that. It's a really short song so there isn't a lot to say. It sounds pretty solid.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Thanks for the feedback. Yes it is short, it is just an idea. I feel like i should add something to the clean part just to make it sound a little more complex, but it does suit vocals so far. I think i will just repeat what i have there, and then throw in a solo some where. im still trying to figure it out.
Cool stuff man the guitar tone sounds awesome and the drums sound really good too. I reckon it would sound sweet if you throw in a little lead guitar line when the distorted guitars come back in, just something simple that complements the chords being played. Maybe during the clean bit as well you could have the bass more prominent. Overall it sounds really promising and i'd like to hear it finished with vocals and stuff, it sounds really professional so far!
Cool riffs, I thought the distorted tone sounded really well recorded and really thick but maybe a little bit sterile for me, not quite enough mids for my liking. It'd definitely sound good with some vocals over the top. If you guys were a band in my area, I'd totally come out and listen to this. All in all, pretty good for a demo I thought.
Member of the Laney Cult