So Pit, today I outside cleaning up after my families 4th of July party and I guess I stepped on a bee hive or something because all of the sudden it felt like my legs were on fire. The bees then started flying up towards me face but by then I was already climbing over the fence to my families pool area and jumping into the pool.

All in all I got stung about 15 times, and my legs now hurt like shit.

So to give this post meaning, has anyone else in the Pit ever been attacked by a bunch of bugs or animals?

tldr: I got stung by a bunch of bees. Has anyone else ever been attacked by bugs or animals?

inb4: I got attacked by a cow
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I got attacked by an ostrich. A formidable opponent I must say.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
If I got stung by that many bees, I'd definitely be dead. I have a severe allergy to them.

I haven't been attacked by any animals before. However, I did feed some dolphins in Florida and said to my Mum, if one bites me I'ma punch it. Luckily for the dolphin, they were well trained.
I got headbutted by one of our cows before, and cows' heads are pretty hard.
sunbather is shit
I got attacked by a couple of rabbits when I saw younger.

Lose some weight, you fat hamsters!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by DaveM666
I found out I'm allergic to spider venom after getting bit by one of my spiders

yea, I also get some pretty bad reactions to spider bites. Luckily there aren't that many big venomous ones where I live.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I got mauled by a dog while trying to protect my dog. Had six deep bites in my arm. Had to go to the ER and it was a nightmare. This was many years back. I had to keep in in a sling for three weeks

ha, best part. I switched to percussion in band because it takes two hands for clarinet. haha. oh those were the days
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
TS, was it like in the cartoons where you jump up every time they sting you?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by WCPhils
yea, I also get some pretty bad reactions to spider bites. Luckily there aren't that many big venomous ones where I live.

I keep big venemous ones as pets, my 3 latest tarantulas are all quite potent in the venom department, I had to get an epi pen off my doctor
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
TS, was it like in the cartoons where you jump up every time they sting you?

Actually yes it was. Also the fence I climbed over was about six feet, and I have no idea how I got over it so fast
___

Quote by The_Blode
Where do I start?

I've been attacked by many animals, sometimes out of my own fault, because I [usually] unintentionally provoked them and sometimes because they just didn't like me. Most painful was by far the ostrich.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Where do I start?

I've been attacked by many animals, sometimes out of my own fault, because I [usually] unintentionally provoked them and sometimes because they just didn't like me. Most painful was by far the ostrich.

Tip: Don't play with cows.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I have a few pictures of my snakes munching me

My san luis King snake, just before I bought it ^^

and the aftermath of my at the time small female Bredl's python trying to nom my hand

*snake pics*QUOTE]

Damn, that looks like it would hurt like hell. Those long fangs, kinda like getting bitten by a cat I suppose.
___

Quote by The_Blode
I stepped in an anthill once and had my entire left leg covered in carpenter ants. No bites or anything, but I was like 9 and it freaked me out.
Quote by DaveM666
*snake pics*QUOTE]

Damn, that looks like it would hurt like hell. Those long fangs, kinda like getting bitten by a cat I suppose.

The king snake wasn't to bad, it felt like a strong pinching on the end of my finger, the only kingsnake to ever draw blood on me, too The Bredl python, on the other hand, was not fun, they have very large teeth and huge jaw muscles, like all snakes from the Moreilia family, so even though she was 2 foot at the time (now 4 foot ) she still manage to bruise, that one stung a little bit lol
My girlfriend, her mom, and I got attacked by swarms of mosquitos on the 4th

I got attacked by a black jacket at a waterpark..while in an enclosed slide

My arms are scarred from my dog

Chased by a horse out of a pasture

Attacked by chickens
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
When I was 12 I was at my friends house and her (fully grown male) saint bernard tackled me off of a tramplone and bit me, and flung me around a bit while its mate roared in my face. I got scars on my left shaulderblade and ass cheek. It's funny now but I do not like being near big dogs.

But other than that and a cow roaring at me, I've not been attacked by any animals that I can remember.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day