No
20 23%
Depends if I really liked him
9 10%
Eat an asian and you're hungry one hour later
17 19%
Voters: 88.
Page 1 of 2
So you took a vacation and you went to a ski reserve, and you met someone along the way, he seems nice he's around your age and everything, then suddenly a giant bear starts running after you, you end up miles away from humans and it's already night, you have no food or water, the only way to survive is to eat your new friend.

Forgot to add, you have to kill him before you eat him.

Would you do it?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Last edited by GbAdimDb5m7 at Jul 6, 2011,
May as well.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I eat women all the time
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Yes no question about it. Would also have no problem eating a human that died naturally, even if it wasn't out of survival.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
i would eat another human being just for no particular reason.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Yes no question about it. Would also have no problem eating a human that died naturally, even if it wasn't out of survival.

Read the OP I edited it, you have to kill him as well then you have to eat him.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
bitch please, i eat pussy all the time!

serious answer, yes. but i'll probably first eat leaves and bugs and stuff before doing something that drastic
Last edited by toine at Jul 6, 2011,
Maybe if I sprinkled some grated cheddar cheese and put it on top, then we'd be talking.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Quote by Alex Vik
I've got plenty of fat to last me a few days. I'd just have to worry about them eating me.

Actually I never thought of this :/ well, as a fattie, I am secure in the knowledge that THEY will get eaten first
Quote by ethan_hanus
No, because I'm not a helpless person and I know how to hunt, and gather food.

What if it's in the Andes mountains and there's only chinchillas to eat? WOULD YOU DARE EAT TEH CUTENESS??
Quote by UraniYum
To survive? Pssht, I'd eat a human for a dare.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by ethan_hanus
No, because I'm not a helpless person and I know how to hunt, and gather food.

what if you were stranded in a cave and you're too cold and tired to hunt, and you're past the tree line so there are plants to get berries?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
flawed question. why would i run away from a bear if i were skiing? couldn't i just, you know, ski down the mountain?
Quote by UraniYum
To survive? Pssht, I'd eat a human for a dare.

This is the right answer

Since my body fat is below 10% i would need the food...

Do i have anything to collect the blood? Some sort of bottle or something, dehydration comes before starvation, wonder if blood can hydrate you at least half as good as ordinary water
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
I'm asian guys.

Don't eat me.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by uhh_me?
flawed question. why would i run away from a bear if i were skiing? couldn't i just, you know, ski down the mountain?

What, and be out-skiid by the bear?? Sir, if I'm going to die, I would like to do it with my dignity intact.
Quote by uhh_me?

TS is bad at making threads.
Of course. I'd also eat human to see what it tastes like or just for fun.
Quote by uhh_me?
The bear has skis too.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by supersac
not after one night

that person is better used as heat the first night

maybe after a week or so assuming i cant find any food

This.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
What, and be out-skiid by the bear?? Sir, if I'm going to die, I would like to do it with my dignity intact.

bears are no yetis from SkiFree.
well if you have no food or water you generally want to not eat to survive. digestion uses water, and you want to be minimising water loss.

also if you're skiing there probably is water with the whole snow thing.

also that option in your poll is racist.

way to fail up the thread.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You do realize that:

Quote by Boonnoo666
          Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJz-voqC18

bear steals a car and drives away

true story
          Quote by the_white_bunny
          the point of life is to die.
          and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
          Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
          i think i remember learning something about how when you start to starve, parts of your brain start to shut down and one of the first parts that go is your outlook on 'right' and 'wrong'. so the taboo on canibalism becomes less and less important (kinda like when people who would never steal, steal to survive, but to a much further extent).

IMPORTANT: i have no idea where or from whom i heard this so if this seems to be complete nonsense, it could be. i'm not saying i believe this, it's just a theory i heard somewhere.
          I'm too kind hearted. I'd probably go drown myself so the other guy could eat me. I could never bring myself to kill someone. Anyway if this was a regular occurrence, eating people meat makes you go bat shit crazy after a while. Like inbreeding.
          Stop arguing hypothetical situations.
          Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
          I wouldn't kill someone to eat them. But, if he were to have an unfortunate accident? Trip over and hit his head several times on a rock? Well just leaving him there would be a waste. Plus, I'm not giving the bear the satisfaction of eating my new buddy.
          If I thought there was a chance of getting rescued, then I'd at least wait till he died of natural causes before eating him. After all, it would suck to survive getting stranded in the mountains, only for them to do an autopsy and send me to prison. If there was no chance of rescue I'd just kill him and eat him, though.
          Quote by Highway60Bob
          i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
          Page 1 of 2