Hi UG,

at the moment i'm looking for a decent multi effect pedal, my price range is 200€ (270 USA $)
i play all kinds of stuff, but mostly punk, blues and hardrock.
up untill now i found 2 decent looking things:

1) Vox tonelab ST preamp (http://www.musicstore.de/en_EN/EUR/-/art-GIT0016062-000)

2) Korge Toneworks AX 3000 G (http://www.musicstore.de/en_EN/EUR/Guitars/Floor-processors/Korg-Toneworks-AX-3000-G-Modeling-Signal-Processor-Express.Pedal/art-GIT0007246-000)

What do you guys think about those pedals?

and if i should buy one of them, how do i connect them to my amp? (Peavy valveking 212)

Thanks in advance!
Drum drum drum away!
I would get an rp1000(around $250 used) or a line 6 pod hd300(around $250 used)

To connect it to your amp, you just need to plug a cable from your guitar into the unit, then another cable from the unit to your amp. It's really simple. Now take a look at those two units.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
the digitech looks amazing! is it capable to save settings to the diffrent pedals?
Drum drum drum away!
Get the Digitech RP355, i think its the best in this price range, im gonna buy one myself after i work this summer.
I made my mind, i was also looking around, i was into the vox tonelab st(made me want it because of the inbuilt tubes), the boss me-70 or the me-25, but i think in that price range, and because my amp already has tube technology, i think the digitech is the best option, one of the key features it has both stompbox and patch mode.
Quote by beverboy
the digitech looks amazing! is it capable to save settings to the diffrent pedals?

What do you mean? If you mean can it store presets to the footswitches, then yes. It really is a great sounding pedal for the price you pay and has great amp modeling and effects.
Quote by tntero
Get the Digitech RP355, i think its the best in this price range, im gonna buy one myself after i work this summer.
I made my mind, i was also looking around, i was into the vox tonelab st(made me want it because of the inbuilt tubes), the boss me-70 or the me-25, but i think in that price range, and because my amp already has tube technology, i think the digitech is the best option, one of the key features it has both stompbox and patch mode.

Great choice! You'll be glad you got the rp355.
If those are your only two options I would be inclined to go with the AX3000. It's a much more powerful unit even if it is much older than the ST.
Quote by fly135
If those are your only two options I would be inclined to go with the AX3000. It's a much more powerful unit even if it is much older than the ST.

I don't think those are his only two choices. He said he liked the rp1000. Maybe you can tell him about it.
Quote by kutless999
Great choice! You'll be glad you got the rp355.

yeah, i think so, it sounds amazing, honestly i think digitech makes the best MFX units, and one of the effects im most interested in is the whammy, since both the whammy and the RP355 are from digitech, the rp355 will have the best whammy, makes sense to me xD
Quote by tntero
yeah, i think so, it sounds amazing, honestly i think digitech makes the best MFX units, and one of the effects im most interested in is the whammy, since both the whammy and the RP355 are from digitech, the rp355 will have the best whammy, makes sense to me xD

My favorite feature is how you can assign the expression pedal to control pretty much anything from amp gain to reverb level, and it goes on and on... The other cool thing is that with the stompboxes, you can adjust the parameters just like the real stompbox.
mhh, have been blasted away by the digitech pedals (have been searching on youtube for about an hour now...) and i think it will be the Rp 335 or the Rp 500 (maybe the rp 1000 if i can find it second hand in my crappy country!

Thanks guys!
Drum drum drum away!
Quote by beverboy
mhh, have been blasted away by the digitech pedals (have been searching on youtube for about an hour now...) and i think it will be the Rp 335 or the Rp 500 (maybe the rp 1000 if i can find it second hand in my crappy country!

Thanks guys!

No problem.
Quote by kutless999
My favorite feature is how you can assign the expression pedal to control pretty much anything from amp gain to reverb level, and it goes on and on... The other cool thing is that with the stompboxes, you can adjust the parameters just like the real stompbox.

yeah, you must be able to do crazy stuff like changing the rate of a phaser in the middle of a song and stuff like that, definitely, what made me choose the rp355 was the whammy, the exp pedal assigning feature and the stompbox/patch mode, im totally getting that pedal, i only need to get the money (the hard part) xD
Quote by beverboy

Thanks guys!

no problem dude, always up for helping a fellow guitar player.
Quote by beverboy

Thanks guys!
Yeah, you really can't go wrong with any of the Digitech units from the RP355 to the RP1000.
i think it's gonna be the rp 500! just saw an amazing review and it's practically within my budget!
Drum drum drum away!