I just finished this song and I am looking for some criticism. Have a listen and tell me what you think I'd really appreciate it.

SoundClick artist: Hideous Revelation - Hideous Revelation is my solo project. It is progressive metal, with deathcore and jazz influences.

The track is called Erebos.
Sounds pretty solid man. The kick drum seems a little too artificial, I know its a drum machine but maybe another sample might breathe some life into it. Lead tones all sound kind of standard, they need a bit more color - maybe a slight stereo delay with a low to mid mix. The solo around 3:00 sounds a bit better than the parts before it.

That riff that the song exits with needs to beefed up I think, it doesn't pack the punch it could.

All in all though a very cool song with some interesting ideas going on, riffs are pretty entertaining and hold the attention, structured well, so a few fine tunings to it and it will be pretty set I think.

If you've the time:
http://soundcloud.com/lascailles-shroud/interval-5
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
Also, wanted to comment that I liked the tone. Not too much gain and not too little, which is where I like it at.
Lascaille's Shroud

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

^Link in his signature took me right there.

EDIT

Oh he is right, looks like it is not working right now.
Lascaille's Shroud

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

Hey guys, I really appreciate it, but turns out my page has been deleted because I have disobeyed the terms of service, which they have not told me exactly which rule I have disobeyed. I will be making another page on a different website I think. Sorry about this guys