Who else plays with a wah constantly like I do? what are some of your favorite songs that include wah?

Tales of Brave Ulysses-Cream
Presence of the Lord-Blind Faith
Kirk Hammett does
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Kirk Hammett does

Came here to say that
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I love how his last name is Hunt
It's like he was destined to be a shady sexual creep
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Kirk Hammett does

Dammit all, I only came in to say that
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
The wah was my first pedal, which I bought, what?, four months ago. Dunlop 535Q, same kind Santana uses. It's so AWESOME!!! I've got two songs I'm writing that both have wah parts in them.
Brian Robertson of Thin Lizzy had to my ears the best Wha Wha sound ever. Kirk Hammet cites him as an influence.
Some of the Thin Lizzy stuff is brilliant. Listen to the Still Dangerous and Live adn Dangerous albums for examples.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
check out the song Buzzard from a band called Armageddon (70s band fronted by ex yardbirds singer keith relf) it has a really cool wah riff throughout the song.
Slash's wah is sweet like on civil war adds so much atmosphere, i have a cry baby myself which is more dynamic but i barely use it unless it adds to the song/solo.

Mark tremonti also likes a bit of the wah! I love 'One Day Remains' for the use of wah on that (Alter Bridge).
Always waiting for that bit of inspiration.
Electric Funeral from Sabbath
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
steve vai is the best with wah, the live version of the audience is listening was the best wah song I ever heard
Quote by Leon987
steve vai is the best with wah, the live version of the audience is listening was the best wah song I ever heard

vai doesn't even really need it, i think he's from a different universe!!!

slash's wah on "by the sword" is cool.
also anything by zakk wylde- mamma im comming home solo, no more tears solo

tom morrello uses it with extreme prejudice too! bulls on parade! wah wah chukka wah wah chukka chukka chukka!!!!
Last edited by lvd1 at Jul 29, 2011,