Man... i have an Ibanez Gio tunned in drop D and i my friend sold it to me after 2 years of buying it...

Before that i had another one each i dont think it counts as a guitar, but it has a "nice"( i am not american so i will type as i think it should be) "amplifier".

It has the drive, gain, Volume Master, Volume Reverb, Equalization HIGH MID AND LOW, the input and the "phone hole".

I would like to know how can i make my guitar sound like an avenged sevenfold guitar or something like that( METAL) and each string mark should i buy.
Drive: 10
Gain: 10 1/2
Master: 10
Reverb: 4 for cleans, 10 for leads
High: 10
Mid: 0
Low: 10

Strings: .010-.046

Since this thread title doesn't make sense, I will respond with another question:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

...but in all honesty, just set everything to 5 and work your way from there. Experiment with your amp.
if someone has something better post it right here, by the way what polishebulet posted is cool.
Quote by polishedbullet

Since this thread title doesn't make sense, I will respond with another question:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I think the reply to that is
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense!
Quote by Next Hendrix
Walk in on your wife with another man.
Kill them both.
Go to prison in Louisiana.
Have conversation with the Devil.
Instant harmonica asskickery.
Quote by polishedbullet
Drive: 10
Gain: 10 1/2
Master: 10
Reverb: 4 for cleans, 10 for leads
High: 10
Mid: 0
Low: 10

Strings: .010-.046
I believe this to be true. I read (or heard, not quite sure) in an interview once that for their City of Evil album, they put everything set to ten.

I just didn't know that the string gauges were also at 10, lol.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
but when u say EVERYTHING that includes de top HIGH top MID and top LOW plus a lot of other things.
And i belive i have just 1/5 of what they have, and i maybe less.
A general good place to start for metal EQ is LOW: 10 o'clock, MID: 10 o'clock HIGH: 2 o'clock, Reverb 9 o'clock, GAIN 12 o'clock, Drive 12 o'clock, and then just work with everything from there til it sounds good to you.

Don't expect to nail their sound or anything though. They record using tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment.

@polishedbullet & Eweman:
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
can anyone give me some settings for the me50? it would be much appreciated.
Seriously guys, he as much as told us that English isn't his first language. It was good enough to understand if you have half a brain. I bet it's better than we'd have got if he used his native language and google translated it. Give him a break.

But, you haven't really told us enough. Amplifier was the correct term. We need to know which one. We need make and model number. A photo of it perhaps.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification