Poll: Are you always right?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you always right?
But of course
80 50%
nah, I can't remember anything after last night
8 5%
Sometimes
41 25%
Waldo
32 20%
Voters: 161.
Page 1 of 3
I decided to create this thread after yet another argument with a friend.

Basically, I have a picture perfect memory. I can recall every detail about things and events that have happened to me. This causes alot of problems. People like to be right, but I remember everything so I am.

Like a few minutes ago, a friend was arguing over song lyrics to a song. I'm for sure about the lyrics. We argue and argue. I know I'm right, and I even sent a YouTube video of the artist clearly saying the words. I won the argument. I always feel like a douche though.

To give this thread a point, are you always right, or wrong all the time?

EDIT: Adding another point. People always find my memory useful for church. Everyone argues about, 3 choruses and 2 verses. I can learn it once and remember it forever. Our music minister hates me for that, haha.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Last edited by bluekirby7 at Jul 6, 2011,
I'm always right around my friends. They act so adamant on a film quote or lyric and I just completely rape them.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by bluekirby7

Basically, I have an picture perfect memory. I can recall every detail about things and events that have happened to me. This causes alot of problems. People like to be right, but I remember everything so I am.

Looks like you can't remember grammar very well.
trollface.jpg
Has your memory been tested? A lot of people think they remember every detail but in reality the brain fills in gaps with something that seems to make sense, causing a lot of memories to be only partially right.
Quote by Baby Joel
trollface.jpg

e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by Baby Joel
trollface.jpg

I fixed it now. I hate english, but yeah.
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
yeah actually, nothing i do is left
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Baby Joel
trollface.jpg

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I can be, when i feel like arguing. It's a douche move though
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Only in politics

lololol (you get it?... ok actually not that funny)
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

You probably feel like a douche because you take menial arguments (over song lyrics) too far.
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Learn to pick your fights. You don't always have to be right and I doubt you are.
I found Waldo.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I'm so open-minded about being wrong that people convince me that I'm wrong even when they are.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by KG6_Steven
Learn to pick your fights. You don't always have to be right and I doubt you are.

Peoples memories suck sometimes honestly. They just make crap up.

The most retarded argument was with my dad yesterday. He told me that we both saw this movie together. I told him I've never seen the movie in my life. I kept telling him, you saw that on your anniversary with your wife. But nah, he lives in his own world.
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Quote by metal4all
I found Waldo.

E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
I'm always wrong, realz badz mmmrys

It's better not to argue and ask if you're unsure and move on instead of getting frustrated like most-douchy-purveyors of knowledge kind of persons.

lolllololoolol ^^
ROTOPLASTER
Half of the people can be part right all of the time, some of the people can be all right part of the time, but all of the people can’t be all right all of the time.
Quote by GezzyDiversion
80% of the time, I'm right all the time.

which technically is actually 80% of the time, because of statistics and mathematical relationships.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Yeah I'm always right about everything I argue about. If I was wrong why would I argue back?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Yeah I'm always right about everything I argue about.

And if your wrong you beat people up and kick bikes, physical abuse isnt arguing now is it.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
I know everything. There are things I've deemed not worthy of my knowledge, but I have decided that those don't count.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by JimmyBanks6
And if your wrong you beat people up and kick bikes, physical abuse isnt arguing now is it.

you're*

when you have no argument cling to semantics, a great trick I've found.

Now with regards to your argument I don't beat up people because I'm wrong, I do it if it is warranted.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
I remember watching 60 minutes (or some other shoe like that) where they had people who could remember everything they had ever done. They said when a person is in an exciting or stressful situation their adrenalin gets very high and that's why they remember those situation. These people had abnormally high adrenalin so they remember pretty much everything they had ever done.

It was pretty cool, but they also said that they hated being right about stuff all the time.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Eric_Fail
you're*

when you have no argument cling to semantics, a great trick I've found.

Now with regards to your argument I don't beat up people because I'm wrong, I do it if it is warranted.

*When
*argument,

From the stories you have told, they aren't ever warranted.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
I'm a training Lawyer. I have to be right and if I'm wrong, I'll convince you that I'm right and you're wrong. In the process, I'll make you believe how stupid you are.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Eric_Fail
Yeah I'm always right about everything I argue about. If I was wrong why would I argue back?

pinga
You're not always right, you just think you are.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by Trowzaa

I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. ~Author Unknown
I'm always right.

Except when I'm not.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Quote by bluekirby7
I decided to create this thread after yet another argument with a friend.

Basically, I have a picture perfect memory. I can recall every detail about things and events that have happened to me. This causes alot of problems. People like to be right, but I remember everything so I am.

Edit: GOD DAMN IT!
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I usually just let other people believe that they're right because I don't really like to argue with them.
Page 1 of 3