Quote by SeveralSpecies

I figured it existed. Oh well

edit: Oh I don't look at anything on UG outside the forums

Fair enough
Still, I think it's pretty cool of Bono, I may hate him an unbelievable amount but props to him for this.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Fair enough
Still, I think it's pretty cool of Bono, I may hate him an unbelievable amount but props to him for this.

Him actually giving the guy his guitar was cool as hell, I thought.
But how does he know it's really Bono's guitar?

How does he even know he was actually seeing Bono and that it wasn't just a lossless recording/simulation?
Quote by genghisgandhi
Bono wipes his ass with the money needed to buy that guitar.

Still, it's a nice gesture. He may be a douche, but it's still a nice thing to do.
Wow, I didn't realize there was so much dislike towards Bono. I personally think he is overly involved in politics for a musician, but I never felt like he was bad people. Seems like he goes out of his way historically to try to use his fame to accomplish good things. Am I missing something?
Quote by katalyzt13
Wow, I didn't realize there was so much dislike towards Bono. I personally think he is overly involved in politics for a musician, but I never felt like he was bad people. Seems like he goes out of his way historically to try to use his fame to accomplish good things. Am I missing something?

Yeah, he's an egotistical wanker. He thinks he's God's gift to music.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I don't think he's a bad person, per say. He just comes off as a douchey guy to me. I respect everything he does for those less fortunate, though. Even if he does it to make himself look good (which I don't believe), it's still a tremendous thing.
Wow, that was really nice to see. Too bad the gay sounding bloke in the background couldn't stfu.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.