Alright i feel like i may have posted a million of this forum thing but i really want to get down to exactly what i want. When replying please don't worry about location, or new used, or even money i just want to get some ideas and then i well worry about all that later.

So... I need a really verstatile amp. My music style is mostly Classic and Hard Rock and Old School Metal and some Hair Metal (and a little bit of blues). Some of my favourite bands range from ac/dc, gnr, metallica, ozzy, ratt, hendrix, sabbath, etc....

I really like it to be all tube but if you have another idea please feel free to comment aswell. I would prefer reverb and more than on channel just for simplicity on stage. To give you and idea of what i'm looking for these are some amps i have considered: Traynor YCS 100, Marshall JVM, Blacstar Stage 100, Marshall TSL.

Thanks for the help i really am stuck and i don't truely have the benefit of testing amps out myself considering my geographic location :S.
I know we shouldn't worry about money as you stated earlier, but it helps a LOT. That being said, a Marshall would seem to suit you well for those bands, maybe a boost for the heavier stuff (Metallica, Ozzy).
Where's Waldo?
Mesa Mark IV/ DC10
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
If you like Marshalls look into Splawn aps. They are way better than just about any amp in buld quality, and are in the same $$ range. Look at the Quick Rod, Nitro or Promod I don't think you could loose with any of them.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate