Planning first build, had some question.

1: 'Want a simple, good looking finish. Something in the idea of the LP Jr, nice looking but simple and inexpensive(my build is a PRS One replica, made of african mahogany). So no crazy spraying equipement stuff needed please

2: Its just a one P90 Soapbar and a volume pot, and I though to have a ''killpot'', a push/pull that when I pull, it kills every sound, so I wont have to roll it down to 0 every time I want to mute it.
Last edited by n1ckn1ce at Jul 7, 2011,
The kill pot is probably fairly easy with a push pull, just wiring the bottom half to turn on and off the circuit. Also you could also just wire it with a miniswitch, which is even easier.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Do you have a pic or a diagram, please? Cause its a bit hard to figure out, its my first build

And about the finish, any idea?
Last edited by n1ckn1ce at Jul 6, 2011,
As far as the kill switch being a permanent kill, just lookup any diagram with a killswitch, and replace it with an on/off miniswitch rather than a temporary button switch. As for the killpot, I dont have a lot of experience with push-pulls, I just assume you could rig something up with that.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212