I remember seeing a post in the lessons section and it had a tab of all the scales. ALL of them. I have looked for it, but cannot seem to find it.
Can some please post a link if you know what lesson I'm talking about, or a link to something similar.
Do you mean all of the major scales for each note or do you mean different kinds of scales, such as pentatonic, minor, etc.? If you mean the latter, this is a website that will not only show you a bunch of scales but where they are on the fretboard for any key that you want.

http://www.scalefinder.info/

There's a lot of scales out there. I'm guessing it's over 50 or so. I doubt an article on here had all of them. The website I showed you has a decent number of scales and should be pretty helpful.
Not exactly on topic, but why not learn the notes of each scale and where each note on the fretboard is? In the long run, it will likely make you a better player (I'd say definitely, but I'd rather not get flamed) and avoid having to look up massive tabs. Just an idea.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Quote by jwd724
Not exactly on topic, but why not learn the notes of each scale and where each note on the fretboard is? In the long run, it will likely make you a better player (I'd say definitely, but I'd rather not get flamed) and avoid having to look up massive tabs. Just an idea.

how could I do this practically? Ive wanted to know which note im playing whenever I play it
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan