Seeing as this is both lyrics and songwriting, I'm guessing it applies to instrument writing also. Anyway, I'm having a lot of trouble with writing a song on guitar (I'll do lyrics, drums, bass, soloing later, for now, just guitar), like, I have an idea of what I want to do, but I can't "grasp" it, and this will be the first song I've ever written (not counting a song that I wrote for a class, that was just by a template pretty much) so I don't really know where to start or whatever.

If anyone can give tips for guitar song writing (like the sections needed, I know intro and chorus but don't know what they mean necessarily for writing purposes), I'm not too worried about lyrics for now, not until the music is done.

Thanks!
well personally I just play until I get something I like, I write down notes for lyrics when they come to me. When in the mood to write I just sit and go for it, forcing songs can produce hollow csongs in my experience. eventually stuff will all just link up (a few of the many ideas youve collected) and then you have a song also keep a notebook next to your bed.
If you just can't write, it's probably a matter of being uninspired, and you can't force inspiration.

That being said, try listening to your favorite songwriters, and UNDERSTAND what they're doing; analyze their chord and song structure, and try to make as much sense of it as possible. To begin with, you'll probably write songs very similar to theirs, but you'll find your own voice over time. Nobody expects your first song to be a masterpiece, so let it be garbage, and just look at where your writing could improve.

Also, find a collaborator. Whether it be a whole band, or just a friend, bounce ideas off each other; you'll both be able to write a song easier together than you would on your own.
why the notebook?

I'll try listening to my favorite bands and see what they do, perhaps I should learn some music theory, I only know a few scales but don't know their meaning lol.

Oh, I'm not totally sure if it's uninspiration (it's not emotional inspiration or anything like that, just wanting to write music), I know what I want to put out, but I'm having trouble putting it into words and into music =\
Just keep playing. Play every chord progression that comes to mind, in every tempo you can, use every technique you can. Don't call it a song, call it a doodle. Maybe you'll be able to use some of it later, maybe you won't, but no idea is "too weak" or "too generic" or "too basic;" good music's good music, just let it be, and PLAY.
Quote by Green_Ghoul
why the notebook?

I'll try listening to my favorite bands and see what they do, perhaps I should learn some music theory, I only know a few scales but don't know their meaning lol.

Oh, I'm not totally sure if it's uninspiration (it's not emotional inspiration or anything like that, just wanting to write music), I know what I want to put out, but I'm having trouble putting it into words and into music =\

well because you dont want to wake up all of a sudden with a fantastic idea and not be able to write it down! by the time you find some paper and a pen it could have gone. Lots of people have their best ideas when they're asleep
well knowing basic music theory like scales helps with this but im assuming you know this honestly what i do is hum a tune in my head, seeing as you can write a melody to the song why not write the guitar part in your head then just find the notes and play it
Today I was just chilling with my guitar and I just started playing a riff, then added and I think I might have a song after it gets cleaned up!! I was freaking out because my webcam wouldn't start so I couldn't record it lol.

Now I just need to learn how to write lead parts/lead fills or what their called.