So everyone, it's the beginning of July right? For those of you who are still in school, there's nothing to worry about until September(and for those of you that are too old for school, why are you here? ) right? Wrong. Everyone's got something small they're insecure about, everyone has a flaw they just can't stand, well now is the perfect time to fix it. Everyone's got something they've always wanted to do, but just haven't got around to it, and now is the perfect time to do it. I propose that anyone who is interested post a task or tasks that they want to accomplish, and then work on it purely for the sake of self improvement. Someone may want to whiten their teeth, another may want to finally get through War and Peace, and another may want to learn how to dress like a snazzy mofo. This way, when classes resume in September, we're not the same person we were when classes ended back in May, we've made an attempt to improve upon ourselves.

Who's with me?
I'm pretty sure I've nothing left to improve upon. Now it's up to me to point out other peoples flaws to bring it to their attention so they may begin to correct them. In that way I'm a lot like Siddhartha.
Hah, that was my plan months ago for the summer. I'm too lazy and don't have the motivation to exercise or even go outside.
Gotta get a six pack
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I'm in the process of losing weight.
I'm improving my "game"
I'm improving my musical abilities.

Let's fucking do this
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
i tried fixing myself last summer. i got buff and tan, but nothing good happened after that. don't waste time with your physique guys, it's the last priority. me? I'm insecure about what is going to happen on august 30th, it's a make it or break it deal, man. and you know what? i have no control over it.
Okay so since this thread hasn't fallen flat on its face right away, I better post mine.

By September I will:

Get my six pack back(100-200 situps a day isn't that hard)
Whiten my teeth(They're fine as is I guess, but I want them to be movie star white)
Teach myself how to properly clean

Sound manageable?

Quote by Mark Roxx
i tried fixing myself last summer. i got buff and tan, but nothing good happened after that. don't waste time with your physique guys, it's the last priority.

Think of it more as "icing on the cake". You meet a girl, she digs a lot of the same things you do, and she just happens to be fine as hell. It certainly adds to the situation rather than subtracts doesn't it?
Last edited by wizards? at Jul 6, 2011,
Quote by Mark Roxx
i tried fixing myself last summer. i got buff and tan, but nothing good happened after that. don't waste time with your physique guys, it's the last priority. me? I'm insecure about what is going to happen on august 30th, it's a make it or break it deal, man. and you know what? i have no control over it.

What happens on August 30th?
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by wizards?
and another may want to learn how to dress like a snazzy mofo.

^ This. Thanks to Men's Warehouse two for one sale, Marshals, and some "back to school" sales, I'm gonna achieve that goal!
Quote by NosralTserrof
What happens on August 30th?

ah, just school. but i really need to sort out my social life, so yeah.
Quote by wizards?
Okay so since this thread hasn't fallen flat on its face right away, I better post mine.

By September I will:

Whiten my teeth(They're fine as is I guess, but I want them to be movie star white)

Sound manageable?

situps all day wont give you a six pack. Do ab excercises in moderation and work on burning off your fat. A visible set of abs will be made in the kitchen, not in the gym!

anyways, by the time i get back to school, i will hopefully be squatting 225 lbs and have a short asian girl
Quote by Thesmartkid
^ This. Thanks to Men's Warehouse two for one sale, Marshals, and some "back to school" sales, I'm gonna achieve that goal!

Are we talking casual snazzy mofo, or formal snazzy mofo?

I don't know what it is, but I don't look good in suits. Sweatervests and dress shirts, yes. Suits, hell no.

Quote by piratemetalhead
situps all day wont give you a six pack. Do ab excercises in moderation and work on burning off your fat. A visible set of abs will be made in the kitchen, not in the gym!

It's not that I'm not in shape. I'm at a good weight, but it just isn't as defined as it used to be.

Quote by piratemetalhead
anyways, by the time i get back to school, i will hopefully be squatting 225 lbs and have a short asian girl

Asian chicks. AWWW YEEEEEEAAAAAUUUUHHHH
Last edited by wizards? at Jul 6, 2011,
I'm just going to keep up with my exercising, including hopefully some tennis and road hockey with my friends. Also, keep up with the social life, which is pretty much better than ever.

Actually, I'm also going to get a head start on reading some of my novels for my Fantasy Lit class this fall.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
My classes start on Monday
My school I'm dorming at has a beautiful rec center though, so I do plan on working out as much as I can because I gained a good 15-20 pounds over the past year
Quote by RU Experienced?
I'm pretty sure I've nothing left to improve upon. Now it's up to me to point out other peoples flaws to bring it to their attention so they may begin to correct them. In that way I'm a lot like Siddhartha.

I'd like to get rid of my anxiety.
Quote by NosralTserrof
I'm improving my "game"

Let's fucking do this

This.

I'm in.
i'd love to rid myself of my lisp. but you know, i can't. my speech therapist told me it'll never go away -_-''

Oh and darn you lucky Americans. School comes back on Tuesday for me -_-''
Begin running C25k.
Loose weight, gain a little muscle.
Improve musical abilities (Going to music college see )

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by wizards?

By September I will:

Sound manageable?

Think of it more as "icing on the cake". You meet a girl, she digs a lot of the same things you do, and she just happens to be fine as hell. It certainly adds to the situation rather than subtracts doesn't it?

That's so not how you get a six-pack.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Mark Roxx

serious?

So many guys get their panties in a knot worrying about buying these clothes or whatever to impress ladies, but it honestly i really think it doesnt matter if they look like shit underneath all those expensive clothes

a well developed body will instantly make you stand out from the other guys. Humans are animals after all, and the female is obviously going to look for the strongest, smartest, and most personally appealing mate to make perfect babies with. Obviously not every girl is looking for guys to have their babies but we retain so much of our animal instincts.

kind of went off on a tangent there but...
Quote by NosralTserrof
I'm improving my "game"

Let's fucking do this

I have actually been doing just this for the last couple of weeks
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here