Page 1 of 4
Well, after about the 5th guy who has asked me whether it hurt when i fell from heaven in the past week, it's got me wondering, do pickup lines ever work?
I'm not complaining about people 'hitting on' me just as a note, but the lines they're using are a wee bit lame if you ask me

So, I ask you, dear pit (oh that sounds so weird) have you ever used a pickup line that works (and what is it?) and what pickup lines worked on you in the past?
Quote by NosralTserrof
Nice shoes, wanna fuck?

This
Replace the first half with any sort of compliment.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
I just try ridiculous crap. It's apparently endearing.

I once wrote a girl a note that contained nothintog but lyrics Phil Collins' In the Air Tonight.
Chick was a gymnast.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
"hi"
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I've used a cheesy pickup line before that worked. We were just joking around and I used it and it got her laughing, so I got he number. So yes, but I do t think you can seriously use them lol.
Pickup lines are meant as ice breakers and jokes, not to be serious. But there seem to be some people that seem to think cheesy one-liners will get them laid
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by NosralTserrof
Nice shoes, wanna fuck?

/thread

I can't believe how many times that line has worked on me.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
/thread

Nice avatar, want to fly to my part of the world and ****?
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Quote by Andrea55
/thread

it's understandable. i mean, if a guy notices your shoes, he's a keeper
Quote by abdulalhazred
Nice avatar, want to fly to my part of the world and ****?

STಠ_ಠ
"I have a large penis."

Worked for Ron Jeremy
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by Wolfinator-x
"I have a large penis."

Worked for Ron Jeremy

Yeah, but he actually had one.

Hello. I'm an astronaut.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
btw, has anyone actually gotten laid after saying that line? [Did it hurt, when you fell from heaven?]
Like seriously. Some lines are so lame they're funny/cute. But the majority of them are sleazy and creepy XD
Quote by blackflag49
****ing try me, I will ****ing cut you bitch.

She said "pick-up line." She didn't ask what you say just before you get knocked off your stool.
Quote by GoldenRose94
btw, has anyone actually gotten laid after saying that line? [Did it hurt, when you fell from heaven?]
Like seriously. Some lines are so lame they're funny/cute. But the majority of them are sleazy and creepy XD

Hello, I am not creepy or sleazy. I just want you because you are sexy.
But I am sure you feel the same way about me.

How would you react to that?
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Quote by GoldenRose94
marry me?

Simplicity at its finest
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
"Hey! Wanna hear a list of things that aren't QUITE animal abuse?"
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
"Um, hi. I am (insert name here), and I just had to come over and say just how (insert good adjective of your choice) your (insert facial features, body type, what she is wearing, whatever it looks like she might pride herself on) looks. ", all while smiling and looking her straight in the eyes. Then you just thank her for her time and start to walk away.

Oh yeah, also my obligatory Holla
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by AeolianSeventh
"Hey! Wanna hear a list of things that aren't QUITE animal abuse?"

Does it involve fluffy, white sheep? Ahh, it's abuse. lol
Quote by abdulalhazred
Hello, I am not creepy or sleazy. I just want you because you are sexy.
But I am sure you feel the same way about me.

How would you react to that?

That'd actually work :S
Quote by GoldenRose94

I made that one funny once, by dragging it out until the girl started laughing. As in, "So...did it hurt, when you fell from heaven? See, I'm implying you're an angel, because you're very attractive. Were you flattered? It was supposed to be flattering, but you don't look flattered. What if I said it again, but louder?" And so on.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Just wanted to say I find you very interesting. If I got to know you, I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would pull you close and whisper in your ear "I have a Swanson TV dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with Welch's grape juice.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by dylanfromearth
" Would you like to come to my pants party?.. It's ... It's a party... in my pants"

:/ my older brother lives by that line.
Quote by AeolianSeventh
I made that one funny once, by dragging it out until the girl started laughing. As in, "So...did it hurt, when you fell from heaven? See, I'm implying you're an angel, because you're very attractive. Were you flattered? It was supposed to be flattering, but you don't look flattered. What if I said it again, but louder?" And so on.

Ah now THAT would work
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Just wanted to say I find you very interesting. If I got to know you, I would invite you over for a romantic dinner and as soon as you arrived, I would pull you close and whisper in your ear "I have a Swanson TV dinner in the freezer with your name on it" and then I would proceed to fill a wine glass with Welch's grape juice.

being australian, i didn't understand half of that
Quote by abdulalhazred
I just try ridiculous crap. It's apparently endearing.

I once wrote a girl a note that contained nothintog but lyrics Phil Collins' In the Air Tonight.
Chick was a gymnast.

you win at life
Page 1 of 4