Page 1 of 2
anyone else watch this show
it's ****in hilarious
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
I love that show!
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
Ed O'Neill is brilliant but the wife bugs me so I've never been able to get into it.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by GoldenRose94
agreed.
except when my parents find out i'm watching it and begin singing the theme song..

i hate that song
its the worst part of the show
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by tortilla
i hate that song
its the worst part of the show

it is. and you think it can't get worse. but oh trust me, it can.
I've seen bits and pieces, it seems pretty hit and miss.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I'm going to be the odd one out and say I really hate that show.

It just bugs me. I never found it particularly funny, and it's made 100x worse by that ridiculous laughter track that goes ballistic at the slightest thing. Any sitcom that has the laugh track go "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" 15 times per episode makes me want to drive spikes into my eyeballs.

Sorry!

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by K Reyn

Edit: How can you not like the song? It's f*cking Frank Sinatra!

that song's just really anyoing
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
I'm going to be the odd one out and say I really hate that show.

It just bugs me. I never found it particularly funny, and it's made 100x worse by that ridiculous laughter track that goes ballistic at the slightest thing. Any sitcom that has the laugh track go "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" 15 times per episode makes me want to drive spikes into my eyeballs.

Sorry!

What kind of spikes?
i dont have cable.....
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
classic show. I like how it really never cared about being politically correct and never tried hard to be edgy, an still managed to be so popular. It's almost a nihilistic family portrayal

oh and christina applegate was SO HOT! seriously, **** that katy pery, christina applegate was like one of the hottest white women in the world. I never see girls like that today, in real life or in the media D:
Quote by rocker222
i dont have cable.....

then you're missing out on all this

(Invalid img)

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Kelly Bundy
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
It's got to be one of the worst shows I've ever seen.

Sure, Christina Applegate is a fox, but that hardly makes up for the rest of the show. She is it's only redeeming feature.
yea my parents
got divorced because
of this stupid ****ing show
no joke

thats why i
hate it
Quote by due 07
yea my parents
got divorced because
no joke

thats why i
hate it

ha
ha
ha
ha
Quote by Z-Shaw
It is, without a doubt, one of the worst shows ever.

I agree with you whole-heartedly.
Quote by due 07
yea my parents
got divorced because
no joke

thats why i
hate it

This made everything awkward.
Would watch it if I just randomly flicked over to it. I don't know, I should hate it but it's so over-the-top stupid that I like it.

My two
cents TS.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by K Reyn
It's an awesome show. Whose parents get divorced over a TV show?
It's not an awesome show, apparently.

MY parents get divorced over a TV show. Obviously, they didn't just get divorced over the shitty sitcom. But it played its part in the splitting of my parents.
yeah totally! in 95...
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by due 07
It's not an awesome show, apparently.

MY parents get divorced over a TV show. Obviously, they didn't just get divorced over the shitty sitcom. But it played its part in the splitting of my parents.

are you serious? Excuse me if im crosing a line, but im curious how something like that even happens?
It's so lame that I actually find it to be enjoyable.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
There's something about this show that makes me feel like I'm 60 years old or something, and I don't like that feeling. So I don't like this show, it's ok to watch if there's nothing else on though.
I remember its first ever episode and loved it then. I miss the show now
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Quote by tortilla
then you're missing out on all this
(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

This is like a dream come true.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by piratemetalhead
are you serious? Excuse me if im crosing a line, but im curious how something like that even happens?
Yeah, it's fine.

My father always made jokes about the show and how it relates to their life, and my mom was like "Aww hell naw," or something to that effect. That sort of kicked it all off.
It's his own fault for liking such a shit show.

Everyone who enjoys this show should have to go through a divorce.
Quote by Butt Rayge
It's his own fault for liking such a shit show.

Everyone who enjoys this show should have to go through a divorce.
Preaching to the choir.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: Do you still think about girls a lot?

Donnie: [Under hypnosis] Yeah.

Dr. Lilian Thurman: How are things going at school?

Donnie: I think about girls a lot.

Dr. Lilian Thurman: I asked you about school, Donnie.

Donnie: I think about f***ing a lot, in school.

Dr. Lilian Thurman: What else do you think about, when you're at school?

Donnie: Married With Children.

Dr. Lilian Thurman: Do you think about your family?

Donnie: I just turn down the volume and think about f***ing Christina Applegate.

Dr. Lilian Thurman: I asked you about your family.

Donnie: [Chuckling] No, I don't think about f***ing my family, that's gross.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
one of my favourite shows growing up. Al Bundy was t.v's original anti dad. Used to watch this show all the time with my Dad, lots of great memories.

It doesn't stand up as well with repeated viewings i'll concede and some seasons are better than others but i'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Peg's inability to cook, Kelly's sheer dimwittedness (and the fight she had with tia carrere), Grandmaster B, Al's violence toward Kelly's dirtbag boyfriends, Al's general attitude of sheer misery and defeat and of course, Buck the dog.

what an awesome show
I used to be a goddamn saint. I said my prayers and handled snakes until the road introduced me to sin. I only shook hands with drink but he had friends with him
Page 1 of 2