hmmmm I don't get it? It look's like it has a Floyd on there to me. Other than that how much do you know about the guitar or your friend? $450 for shipping wow!! thats crazy. I would question the shipping cost. This guy must really want that guitar to pay $450 for shipping. Do alot of research before you shell out that kind of big $$$ serious

is it just me or am I reading this thing wrong? How can you not find a ESP with a Floyd they are everywhere on most the ESP'S out there. Hope you guys know what your doing!! research research and then go do more research. I spend months of researching a curtain product before I finally buy it. go do your home work did I already say that?

ESP Explorer 101

http://bbs.espguitars.com/showthread.php?t=7
Last edited by shredspillers at Jul 7, 2011,
If i ever got an ESP custom shop.... it wouldn't be that lol
the bolt on looks horribly awkward for a customshop.
Quote by tofuhead
If i ever got an ESP custom shop.... it wouldn't be that lol
the bolt on looks horribly awkward for a customshop.

YEA I would 100% agree with you on that tofuhead and yea what's up with the bolt on neck. I don't know a whole lot about ESP guitars I just got my 1st ESP a month ago. and have got 2 more since the 1st one. So I am still learning about ESP guitars ESP are great guitars but $1,800 + $450 for shipping I just don't know why your so interested in this guitar.

As for the guy that started this thread after reading your post I really question your knowledge on guitars in general. saying you or your friend couldn't find a single ESP with a Floyd I mean that right there says it all period

lol hahaha and for 1 last thing here if you knew anything about guitars you would know that the guitar has a Floyd. I mean did you even look at the pic's yourself there is a up close shot of the Floyd right in you face.

Oh ok I know you didn't see a wammy bar on the bridge. Ok I got it.

Ok kids time to go do your home work now I don't care that it's summer and the sun's out or maybe yet you better go out side and go play with your friends. well I hope you don't take this in a wrong way but

seriously !!!! come on !!!! somebody help me here!! lol

Ok I'll be in the jam room
It's probably legit. ESP put out a lot of stuff in the 90's, and it's all more or less impossible to really track now.

Regardless of whether it's real or not though, I would not pay that much for it. It's simply not worth that much. 90's ESPs usually go for half that much.

@shredspillers dude shut up, that's not even what he said. He said he couldn't find any EXP or MX models with floyds. Not any ESPs with floyds. Read the damn post first before you go running your mouth so much.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
As Offworld92 said, its probably legit, and ESP made lots of stuff that's now impossible to track down, thanks to a fire at one of their main factories.

And yes, there were ESP EXPs with Floyd's.

@Shredspiller A lot of ESPs also don't have Floyds.
It rules guitarists with an iron fist. It is their mistress, and it is their haunted soul....Kingdoms (of tone) rise and fall and bend to its will. It is the siren. It is the dryad. It is the beautiful cruelty. It is delay.
Doesn't look very legit to me. The ESP stamp on the back of the headstock is what makes me wonder.

Go to the ESP forums at espguitars.co.jp and ask them about it. There are a lot of fakes out there.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Last edited by Shinozoku at Jul 7, 2011,
It says custom shop right in the Ebay title...
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Also, I must correct myself. The forums I was thinking about were through bmusic.com.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
It looks real but then it don't to me, or maybe it's because I'm half asleep right now. But like everyone else said that shipping price is ridiculous.
Quote by Shinozoku
Doesn't look very legit to me. The ESP stamp on the back of the headstock is what makes me wonder.

I've seen those before.

What bothers me even before the shipping is the price of the guitar... at a $1,800 before bids... that's quite a price tag.

Also, is that guitar really a custom shop... I mean, it just looks like a standard ESP explorer with a flyod rose.

Maybe have a look at this site... http://bbs.espguitars.com/showthread.php?t=5115

It suggests that the serial number should have a alphabet before it.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Offworld92
It's probably legit. ESP put out a lot of stuff in the 90's, and it's all more or less impossible to really track now.

Regardless of whether it's real or not though, I would not pay that much for it. It's simply not worth that much. 90's ESPs usually go for half that much.

@shredspillers dude shut up, that's not even what he said. He said he couldn't find any EXP or MX models with floyds. Not any ESPs with floyds. Read the damn post first before you go running your mouth so much.

your right sorry I apologize
Dont buy it.

if you want an ESP Mx you can get a mint set neck one from Japan for way under $2280.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by isaacmiranda7
As Offworld92 said, its probably legit, and ESP made lots of stuff that's now impossible to track down, thanks to a fire at one of their main factories.

And yes, there were ESP EXPs with Floyd's.

@Shredspiller A lot of ESPs also don't have Floyds.

well to be honest with you I don't know sh^t about ESP I just got my 1st one a month ago. And before that I really didn't pay much attention to them.

But now I love'm I have been researching ESP's for about 3 or more months. I do know the EXP is a rare guitar along with the NV's I still have trouble finding out very much info about them. But I still try everyday with no luck. I think I need ESP NV help!! I have a black NV coming in on Tuesday.

good luck: ArkanRg
He can't find any other exp with floyds because that one is a custom shop. They also stopped making exps after the lawsuit with gibson so they are a bit hard to find, and if you find one most of the time it's probably 200,250 or 300 which don't have floyds.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Quote by Offworld92

exactly what I meant, and yes the seller said It wasn't custom, but he probably didn't knew much a bout the guitar, and yeah ****!N expensive shipping but wathever I dont want it just helping out my friend
-Dean Dave mustaine vmnt
-Ibanez Rg550 90'
Jvm410c
IFUCKINLOVEMARTYFRIEDMAN