hey guys! Im new to guitar pedals! i saw this boss me 25, saw some reviews and they said it was good. But im not sure if it has the basic effects like tremolo, flanger, chorus etc So how is the pedal on the whole? Worth it? i have a yamaha EG-112c electric guitar and GA-15 amp. The distortion is very bad on the amp so i thought if i buy a pedal the distortion would be pretty good. The main reason im buying a pedal is because i want distortion. I play rock and metal. plz reply!!
You aren't allowed to post two of the same threads. This one will probably be closed.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Last edited by kutless999 at Jul 7, 2011,
Huh?? What? Why not?? So where should i paste it? How is your rp355? Good distortion?
Quote by kjohn333
Huh?? What? Why not?? So where should i paste it? How is your rp355? Good distortion?

You already made a thread on this.

The distortion in the rp355 was better than I expected and sounds great. I highly recommend it.
Oh ok. Hoe long has it been since youve used it? Have you had any probs?
Quote by kjohn333
Oh ok. Hoe long has it been since youve used it? Have you had any probs?

I just got it like a few weeks ago and I've had no problems with it. It's very easy to use. Have you listened to it yet?
Oh cool you have a 15x. My friend wanted to buy one. How is it? Is the distortion good without the pedal??
No not yet. You would reccommend it over the boss??dou you have any videos of you playing it? It would be very helpfull
Quote by kjohn333
Oh cool you have a 15x. My friend wanted to buy one. How is it? Is the distortion good without the pedal??

The distortion and overdrive are okay, but the heavy distortion sounds are great. Does he have any pedals to go with it?
Quote by kjohn333
No not yet. You would reccommend it over the boss??dou you have any videos of you playing it? It would be very helpfull

Go to my profile page. All those clips are from the rp355. Keep in mind that those are my first recordings of me playing guitar so they are not going to sound great.

If you want to hear something specific, just tell me.
Last edited by kutless999 at Jul 7, 2011,
Hey i cant hear the sound. its not loading. ya i do! i really need to hear it! for how long have u been playing? Do u have a youtube cover or smthin?
I have a Boss ME-25 and a small Stagg 15w ga dr with a not too good distortion and this gives me really nice sounds!
I really recommend it!

BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY!
Hey! Can you please tell me about it! How many presets can we save? I have a doubt! If we save the first preset as clean sound, second as metal, third as tremolo and distortion, fourth as reverb. So what if im playing live and i am in the first preset now. How can i switch to the fourth preset? I mean without pressing the pedal 4 times, is there any way we can swith it with a single click? and can we replace the the 4th or the 3rd preset with the 1st or second wihtout deleting it?? Plz reply man!
You have to press the pedal 4 times. I recommend you read the manual instead of asking question like how many presets does it have. You have to remember the ME-25 only has 3 switches. You need something like the RP500 or RP1000 or HD series for direct access to patches.

You can get an RP500 on eBay used for about $150. I recommend you look at it.
Is that better or is the korgax3000g better? I saw it and im in love with it. Its got so mamy features. Niw it all depends on how it sounds! Would you reccommend it?
The rp500 is way better. It has more features, amps, effects, and other good stuff. Check it out.
Does it have good distortion? Can u play many effects at the same time??
It has great distortions. Check you korg thread to see about the effects.
Hey, im asking about the digitech rp500. Dude buts its so much more expensive than the korg!