Right, there are a wave of bands that are flooding the world with music that has absolutely no feel to it whatsoever. No emotion. No complexity. It feels as if most new bands have this "pffft, that'll do" attitude.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZW2e4SC2Us
Ok, complexity isn't essential but, it at least shows some imagination and skills that the band has. Orthrelm is a fine example of that. This band has NOTHING. NOT A THING!
wait didnt u have a post before this and u said it's YOUR band???
YOUR band sucks.....
MAYBE I DO WISH THEY WOULD MAKE A 8 STRING DAISY ROCK GUITAR!!! OK SO!!

Quote by xSacrilegex
I hate old metal, I hate British metal.

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
motherfucker i'd fuck that nigga's bitch ass up
Bwaha. I love how they call themselves post hardcore punk in the description box. Really very punk, I'm sure Jello Biafra would be proud.
Quote by Volp.Oalson
Right, there are a wave of bands that are flooding the world with music that has absolutely no feel to it whatsoever. No emotion. No complexity. It feels as if most new bands have this "pffft, that'll do" attitude.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZW2e4SC2Us
Ok, complexity isn't essential but, it at least shows some imagination and skills that the band has. Orthrelm is a fine example of that. This band has NOTHING. NOT A THING!

You know, this begs the question. If you truly believed that your band was any good, would you stoop to this level of desperation to get others to watch this video? This is pretty transparent that you're having some sort of identity crisis...

This band sounds like they've been taking lessons for about 2 years at best and they are still learning their instruments. It's a good start for a beginner though. Pretty tight. The singer needs the most work.

Sean
Last edited by Sean0913 at Jul 7, 2011,
TS's band fucking sucks balls, and not the good kind, I mean they suck big sweaty nasty elephant balls.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
No, you're wrong. They do have something... they've got pretty girly hairstyles, except for that one really smug looking bastard in the back.