I was in a fast obscured punk band that never had a vocalist. I had lyric written but, we never found a fitting vocalist. Not too long later, I get kicked out for putting too much strain on the band. That I was demanding too much?!
a week after being kicked out, they find a vocalist!! Then the name of the band changes. Worst of all, they found the worst vocalist ever and he changed the feel of the music entirely! The music slowed the Hell down and became super sloppy. Looking at it that way, I'm quite glad I got kicked out and my lyrics stayed on me.
...I hope to revive my dream of creating my extreme obscured punk band but, the reason I made this thread is because I want people to hate the band I was kicked out of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZW2e4SC2Us err... I'd love to say "please enjoy" but, I know you can't.
Trust me.
Nasty comments please x
Last edited by Volp.Oalson at Jul 7, 2011,
"Here is an up and coming band... They are taking what they do hideously seriously. Their aim is to influence other bands to create music in the same way that they do. Their influences are extreme punk bands, hardcore bands and mathcore. Their extensive and various taste in music ranges from Green Day all the way to BTBAM. They consider themselves as unique, they know that no-one sounds a thing like them and they see a very bright future for themselves and other bands that would care to follow in their footsteps...
If your curiosity kicks in. Please give it a listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZW2e4SC2Us
I would appreciate comments good or bad... but a discussion would be great and it could help the future of their music. The "What to dos," the "what not to dos," Where changes could be made. It would really help. Heck, leaving a comment on the video itself would be great. Praise and support would be perfect. Even negative comments would be seen as helpful ( but nothing too mean :p ) Thanks.
Verp. x"

That was your post some time ago.

You're such a tool

edit:

and a hypocrite
tried to promote my awful band... Yes
Bloke - No
I wouldn't call it promotion. I want people to hear it just so they get disliked. Annnd I KNOW that they will get disliked. I mean honestly, just listen.
I think you should get over it and stop posting threads with the same theme.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
I did that. They said I was on the wrong fourm. You do know my aim, right? All the posts from earlier was to get more dislikes on it. But yeah, that post was from me. If you read over it, you can see the sarcasm.
...I was listening to Kelis - Milkshake... and I had to pause it... for THIS? ;____; SuX to be me '._.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
The vocalist simply can not sing, drumming's a bit simple as is the guitar playing but the tone aint great.

"Here is an up and coming band... They are taking what they do hideously seriously. Their aim is to influence other bands to create music in the same way that they do. Their influences are extreme punk bands, hardcore bands and mathcore. Their extensive and various taste in music ranges from Green Day all the way to BTBAM. They consider themselves as unique, they know that no-one sounds a thing like them and they see a very bright future for themselves and other bands that would care to follow in their footsteps... If your curiosity kicks in. Please give it a listen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZW2e4SC2Us I would appreciate comments good or bad... but a discussion would be great and it could help the future of their music. The "What to dos," the "what not to dos," Where changes could be made. It would really help. Heck, leaving a comment on the video itself would be great. Praise and support would be perfect. Even negative comments would be seen as helpful ( but nothing too mean :p ) Thanks. Verp. x"

Oh you complete and utter retard. First you want us to check them out and no mean comments, now, with the same ****ing song, you want us to lambaste them just because you're shit? Now, I can only assume you're shit because you got kicked out of that band....
Last edited by conor-figgy at Jul 7, 2011,
Your aim is a little immature. You're upset now.. but realise you may have dodged a bullet if they were in fact your band.

Let them die out naturally, they don't need help.

If it helps (and so you don't think I'm too much of a hard-ass), it is awful. I'm fairly tone deaf but even then, it's dreary to hear.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
troll.....
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.