I have a few minutes to kill while am at work so I can't resist telling all the dorks that probably log on to this constantly to get a life!!!!
Go ahead and call me all the names you want cause I might log on again to just get a laugh, but other than that it's unlikely I'll ever be here again.
Sorry guys but in my spare time I play, not waste time on a stupid forum like this. And a couple of days I tried this out to waste time at work. But now it's clear to me that all you people are just a bunch of nerds. I doubt any self respecting real musician would spend time here. So go masterbate with your expensive guitars and amps. Meanwhile I'll be jamming out. Cya.
Quote by olschoolshred
I have a few minutes to kill while am at work so I can't resist telling all the dorks that probably log on to this constantly to get a life!!!!
Go ahead and call me all the names you want cause I might log on again to just get a laugh, but other than that it's unlikely I'll ever be here again.
Sorry guys but in my spare time I play, not waste time on a stupid forum like this. And a couple of days I tried this out to waste time at work. But now it's clear to me that all you people are just a bunch of nerds. I doubt any self respecting real musician would spend time here. So go masterbate with your expensive guitars and amps. Meanwhile I'll be jamming out. Cya.

How do you explain a life so fulfilling as yours, that a bunch of unknowns can sway you so hard as to compel you to have to register an account so that you could rage out from the sum total of your insecurities, while you are at a job that apparently asks so little of you, and has such an apparently low standard for their employees as to not even be concerned with the quality of workers they hire?

I mean, if they'd hire a guy like you that's going to be raging on an internet forum, what's going on here? Are you on your Big Mac Break using your wi fi free access at the table you just cleared off? It doesn't speak highly of your occupational prowess or theirs in their ability to hire someone that will give them an honest days work. With such an internal structure, I'd be unhappy as well. You're a poor worker, and you know it. You don't deserve the money that you earn, and you have a lot of insecurity and hatred built up as to have to drive to these ends to express yourself. I find that sad, I'd hate to be you as well.

But you can change, because its transparent to us that the person you hate the most is yourself.

I find it tragic that we as a forum have so much power over you, as to incite you to such ends to have to rage.

Maybe a little perspective is in order.

Best,

Sean
Can someone just ban this guy already?
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
I just play and come here when I have questions or feel like helping. Just like many other people.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Funk Monk
Can someone just ban this guy already?

Mega-done!

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.