9 6%
I used to, not any more.
58 37%
No, never.
88 57%
Voters: 155.
Page 1 of 2
Have you guys ever shoplifted?

I used to be a kleptomaniac (well, that's how my best mate likes to describe it). I would steal from almost every shop I went into, just for the sake of it. I never got caught though, but I'm not even sure why I used to do it. Probably for the thrill of getting away scott free. My Dunlop CryBaby was free too. I haven't shoplifted in a long time now though, it's not something i'm proud of (I used to be, I used to think it made me SUPERCOOL).
I guess it's just something i've grown out of as i've matured.

What about you guys?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Last edited by Vauxite at Jul 7, 2011,
Yeah, a chocolate bar.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I used to buy a can of pop but put a chocolate bar in my pocket. Intelligent shoplifting ftw.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
I used to steal doughnuts and muffins and stuff from the cafe at school, I've never thought of it as proper stealing though
I ordered chicken nuggets at mcdonalds and paid with a ten. I got change for a 20
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Only once when I was younger. I felt so bad I went back about half an hour later, gave the item back, and apoligised like a madman.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I haven't in a while. I think if it was something that could be legitimately called a heist, I would in an instant. Anything less, I probably won't bother with.
I went to a Portuguese resort and stole a little girl. Pretty shit really, I wanted the teddy bear but she wouldn't let go. Now she's got something else she won't let go of.

yes, I mean my penis
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Shit poll options. Makes it look like you either did it all the time, or never.
What do I choose for "one time"
Quote by padgea7x
I went to a Portuguese resort and stole a little girl. Pretty shit really, I wanted the teddy bear but she wouldn't let go. Now she's got something else she won't let go of.

yes, I mean my penis

Too soon...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I have, but not in over 20 years.

When I was 3, my sister and I snuck out of the house, went to the corner gas station and waited for someone to open the door, took a couple packs of candy cigarettes, waited for someone else to open it so we could get out (all while the store clerk watched us) and then went to the park and ate them. My mom freaked out and finally found us and grounded us to our rooms.

Then, when I was about 7, I was at the eye doctor and tried to take a pack of mints on sale for the Lions Club. Got caught though and that was the last time I tried. My dad made sure of that.
Wait, you mean that 1980s bassman head I took wasn't free???? :O

well, the stupid thing wouldn't turn on anyways
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Chocolates and random bits of candy. Never anything huge. Biggest thing I ever stole was two oranges from the fruit-man. I still feel guilty about that.
Signatureless. And this doesn't count. Because I said so.
Nope
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
I had done it a couple times when I was younger. Then I got caught with like a candy bar, and was like **** this, this is stupid.
So then I got a job and now I pay for everything on my own
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by Trowzaa
Too soon...

I haven't killed her yet

>_>
<_<
>_>

I also stole my older brother's underwear. I wanted to compare his skidmarks to the ones left on the road from that recent hit and run.

Quote by sam b
Shit poll options. Makes it look like you either did it all the time, or never.
What do I choose for "one time"

Mm, I realised this after I made it
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I haven't, personally. I've assisted others by distracting staff members, but that was usually accidental.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
YEAH BABY, ALL THE TIME!!! ...Oh wait, do it and not get caught? No, never.
Originally Posted by Bovaiveu:

This is my guitar. There are not many like it, and this one is mine. My guitar is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. Me without my guitar, is useless. Need I say more?
I once did accidentally. I was about 5 and i'd been to the doctors and my mum said she'd buy me a Where's Wally comic. I got one and when I got home there was another inside it.

I became a fugitive.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
If you wanna shoplift, do it like a pro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf_1Mr2Q7vg
Thats how its done
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Once on accident. I was in Giant when I was younger with my mom. I saw a packet of hot chocolate and put it in my pocket so I didn't have to carry it the whole time, and I was going to give it to her at check out. I forgot I had it and realized several weeks later when I put the jacket on again.
I've only ever stolen one thing: ice cream from my middle school cafeteria. And I only did it to show how easy it was. I felt bad, so to console myself I ate some ice cream
Quote by fearofthemark
I ordered chicken nuggets at mcdonalds and paid with a ten. I got change for a 20

A friend and I went into a shop just to get some chocolate or something. He paid with a tenner and we got the tenner back plus the change from the tenner. The chocolate only came to about 3 quid haha
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
A friend and I went into a shop just to get some chocolate or something. He paid with a tenner and we got the tenner back plus the change from the tenner. The chocolate only came to about 3 quid haha

My cousin once paid for something in a supermarket on his bank card and the person gave him change for a £20!

455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by padgea7x

yes, I mean my penis

what is the matter with you...?
I can't honestly remember any direct shoplifting, but once I was hanging with my friend and we went to a breakfast diner, and were so wrapped up in our conversation we forgot to leave a tip, and I was supposed to leave like 3 or 4 bucks. We ran for 2 blocks once we left and realized it, trying to remain inconspicuous.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by thePTOD
I can't honestly remember any direct shoplifting, but once I was hanging with my friend and we went to a breakfast diner, and were so wrapped up in our conversation we forgot to leave a tip, and I was supposed to leave like 3 or 4 bucks. We ran for 2 blocks once we left and realized it, trying to remain inconspicuous.

You're not obliged to give a tip, you know?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by unet
what is the matter with you...?

My doctor asked me that. Then answered it.

Quote by Vauxite
You're not obliged to give a tip, you know?

Some places, you kind of are. They either run it to the bill, or show you on it how much to leave. It wouldn't be as bad if they didn't actually get their paychecks lessened because of expected tips.
In Asda (or Wal mart) they have self serve checkouts, so i just pretend to scan what im getting , then scan 1 thing that's like, 30p. Its how i have some free magazine subscriptions
Quote by DiminishedFifth
I've only ever stolen one thing: ice cream from my middle school cafeteria. And I only did it to show how easy it was. I felt bad, so to console myself I ate some ice cream

i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by BFMV1995
In Asda (or Wal mart) they have self serve checkouts, so i just pretend to scan what im getting , then scan 1 thing that's like, 30p. Its how i have some free magazine subscriptions

Every self check out I've ever seen has accurate weight readings. All the walmarts ive been to have weighed every item so you cant do that
Current Stage Gear
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Quote by bluekirby7
Every self check out I've ever seen has accurate weight readings. All the walmarts ive been to have weighed every item so you cant do that

What i do is press finish just before i put the magazine down so it doesn't read it
I would pay for it but i'm too young for a job
Page 1 of 2