Hi!
I play heavy/alternative style.
I play from Metallica to Black Sabbath, but I want some clean sounds sometimes...
I have this gear:

Epiphone G-400
Boss ME-25
Boss MT2

I am looking for buying a second guitar, to have a broader sound range.
I don't know which of these 3 guitars should i get.

Questions:
1) Will I experience a significant change in terms of sound when I play any of this guitars?
2) What should I be looking for when I want a new guitar? (Im trying to get a more attacky sound and clear ringing notes)
3) Which is the best overall guitar of these 3?

Which should i get?

Marcus Henderson Apparition
Les Paul Ultra
Les Paul Custom

(Current guitar i have: http://www.epiphone.com/default.asp?ProductID=35&CollectionID=5)

Please, help me!

PD: I'm so sorry for my poor english.

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
If you want heavy and clean then I would update the pickups to something quality. I played a friends Hamer that he fitted Dimarzio 36th anniversary pickups to and they are some of the best humbuckers for clean I have heard as well as doing heavy rock nicely. Not mega heavy perhaps but heavy enough IMHO.
Perhaps EMG pickups would be cool in that they could go heavier but I have no experience of them for clean.
As for guitars, how is your epiphone? Maybe it needs the electrics updating and it will be fine!
A lot of your attack is going to come from ur amp and electronics in the guitar. Why not just upgrade to the gibson version of your epi. Your already used to playing that style of guitar so the transition should be near seamless. Another rout is to just swap the pick ups. I recomend bare knuckle brand.
Guys thanks for the tips...
So, you say I should directly go to Gibson? uhmm ok, ill check that way out...
Im looking also for the Ibanez Iceman... but i just don't know...

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
I used toplay epi sgs. Got a gibson and loved it. Threw a bigsby on it loved it more. Not to mention the gibsons are lighter and have more low end responce imo.
Interesting... what main difference will i get from my current epi sg to a gibson sg?

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
Quote by Woffelz
Get a more versatile amp.

I use a Vox Pathfinder at home and a Marshall Frontman 100 at studio...

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
i dont have any problems getting those sounds out of my Epi SG and the only real difference is i have a middle pickup that is almost always off. Peavey Tube 60 Vypyr would be great, plus it would leave you enough for a pickup swap if you really arent happy with you SG. The G-400 is actually a really great guitar minus some of the hardware