Salutations guitar nerds!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a few minutes to kill while am at work so I can't resist telling all the dorks that probably log on to this constantly to get a life!!!!
Go ahead and call me all the names you want cause I might log on again to just get a laugh, but other than that it's unlikely I'll ever be here again.
Sorry guys but in my spare time I play, not waste time on a stupid forum like this. And a couple of days I tried this out to waste time at work. But now it's clear to me that all you people are just a bunch of nerds. I doubt any self respecting real musician would spend time here. So go masterbate with your expensive guitars and amps. Meanwhile I'll be jamming out. Cya.
Quote by olschoolshred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a few minutes to kill while am at work so I can't resist telling all the dorks that probably log on to this constantly to get a life!!!!
Go ahead and call me all the names you want cause I might log on again to just get a laugh, but other than that it's unlikely I'll ever be here again.
Sorry guys but in my spare time I play, not waste time on a stupid forum like this. And a couple of days I tried this out to waste time at work. But now it's clear to me that all you people are just a bunch of nerds. I doubt any self respecting real musician would spend time here. So go masterbate with your expensive guitars and amps. Meanwhile I'll be jamming out. Cya.

Well:
You tell US to get a life while slacking of at work in order to post in a forum you don't even like in order to tell us that you won't be back, except you will be back?
You have me confused my good sir.
Quote by IbanEZP
Well:
You tell US to get a life while slacking of at work in order to post in a forum you don't even like in order to tell us that you won't be back, except you will be back?
You have me confused my good sir.

I think you have just won this thread, good sir.
I do not want to have a signature anymore.
Quote by olschoolshred

So much fail in a first post...

*Reported*
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Jul 7, 2011,
Quote by olschoolshred

hmm... i see you took the time to post 16 times so i guess you have some time to waste as well. wait could it be that because i'm a "real musician " that i have some expensive equipment that is actually what a "real musician" would use. i also don't waste time at work and i'll bet your supervisor wouldn't be happy that you do. i see a severe lack of proof that your "jamming out" is any good feel free to show us how great you are.
I'm confused who's sadder... us, or the one that made the effort to register on UG, and slag us off?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by olschoolshred
So go masterbate with your expensive guitars and amps. Meanwhile I'll be jamming out. Cya.
Jamming out on cheap crap then I take it? Some serious musician you are.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Thanks for solving my identity crisis by labeling myself and the other UG members, guitar nerds. Oh what wisdom you have bistoed upon us with your glorious insight, please tell us more about the workings of the world as I'm afraid we poor simple nerds are unaware of life outside this forum, oh hallelujah our saviour has come!

On another note, lol.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15