Pit, I just got hit with a wave of disappointment.

I thought I would be eligible for a phone upgrade, I had been looking forward to getting a new phone since 1) My newest phone froze up and stopped working 2)I went back to using my old phone and it's defective as well but still operable. I went to the att website to learn that I was eligible for a phone upgrade today...of 2012

So, what do you guys tend to do when suddenly disappointed? How do you feel? What did you think when you thought you were going to get that new guitar only to find out your house had been ransacked and the money was gone? How about that time you were going to ask the girl of your dreams to prom and found out she was being boned by the high school quarterback? Or what about that time you thought you'd bought cocaine only to find out it was washing powder?

TL;DR. OP is a spoiled fag who is disappointed and wants to know about other peoples experiences with disappointment.
When I'm disappointed I remember I'm one of the luckiest people on earth to be living in a first world country with access to so many commodities (such as phones).

I remember that I am a cosmic speck in the universe and ultimately my disappointment is petty.

I remember that I still have my life and other things to make of it and being disappointed is just another experience from which I can learn and try to better myself from.
I have ATT and it sucks. Just go buy a monthly pay phone and stick your SIM card in it. Thats what I did after destroying my phone
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
i have low expectations. i'm never disappointed by anything. not even this thread.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You're disappointed? My partner, who I have not seen for two months, just informed me that I probably won't get to see her until October. Kindly take your phone, and insert it into your rectum.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Have you phoned the company and told them the phone is defective and got it repaired?
Quote by Deplorable
When I'm disappointed I remember I'm one of the luckiest people on earth to be living in a first world country with access to so many commodities (such as phones).

I remember that I am a cosmic speck in the universe and ultimately my disappointment is petty.

I remember that I still have my life and other things to make of it and being disappointed is just another experience from which I can learn and try to better myself from.

+9802374287304978
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
You're disappointed? My partner, who I have not seen for two months, just informed me that I probably won't get to see her until October. Kindly take your phone, and insert it into your rectum.

But what if he has hemorrhoids. The entire pit seems to have them these days. It's like aids only less deadly.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
The last time I was disappointed was when I found out my dad came back after he said "I'm going out to buy some cigarettes"
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I am dissapointed dissapointment dissapoints me so much.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Quote by Neo Evil11
But what if he has hemorrhoids. The entire pit seems to have them these days. It's like aids only less deadly.

*pop*

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Deplorable

I love you for this man,

Quote by JackalUK
Have you phoned the company and told them the phone is defective and got it repaired?

My phone warranty is up . Also, I was hoping I could avoid that whole process by simply upgrading my phone like I had already planned to do. May have to go through with it now though and pay the 50 dollar phone insurance deductible to get a new phone.
Google the issue, if a lot of other people have had the same thing tell them you think it's an inherent fault and should be looked at. Chances are they won't want the bother and will just fix it.
Shoulda read the fine print bro.

OT: Got my grad trip to England next year cancelled. I was looking forward to it a lot
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Last edited by Dash49 at Jul 7, 2011,
Quote by Deplorable

Yes, ffs
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Well that means you can get the iPhone 6 when it comes out.

lololol.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by JackalUK
Google the issue, if a lot of other people have had the same thing tell them you think it's an inherent fault and should be looked at. Chances are they won't want the bother and will just fix it.

Seems like others have had the same problem too. I'll be calling att with choice words in about 5 minutes
Quote by son_of_bodom
Seems like others have had the same problem too. I'll be calling att with choice words in about 5 minutes

when you get on the phone with those jerks, you'll have a few choice words for them... like "you" and "are" and "a jerk!"
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You're going to PHONE them about problems with your PHONE that won't let you PHONE ppl...
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'