Just 2 questions that are rather similar:

1. Can the Zoom G1N pedal be used with other pedals? (e.g. Ibanez Weeping Demon wah pedal) I plan to buy another pedal but it'd be nice to know if pedals such as the wah pedal can be used with the sound settings on my Zoom.

2. Also, can the Line 6 POD UX1 be used with the Zoom G1N? Again, it'd be nice to use my sound settings from the Zoom if i could, while using the UX1 to record.

Thanks
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
Quote by Nemui-Kuma
Yes

Yes for both??
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
yes for both.
it the cable fits than it can be done and as far az i know all of them ar taking 1/4 jack cables.
but if your recording on the PC you can get a better tone with free VST amp sims(TSE X50 and lepou lecab) than with that zoom, the G1N is just horrible, muddy and hollow sounding unit
Quote by Nemui-Kuma
yes for both.
it the cable fits than it can be done and as far az i know all of them ar taking 1/4 jack cables.
but if your recording on the PC you can get a better tone with free VST amp sims(TSE X50 and lepou lecab) than with that zoom, the G1N is just horrible, muddy and hollow sounding unit

Well, I just like my settings on the zoom and then use the UX1 to record. Personally, I like my Zoom settings, they sound great for me

Least now i know it works, thanks
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013